🐮3🐮

🐮

Taking a deep breath, I braced myself to face an angry and impatient delivery guy.

As I stood straight up in front of the door, checked my clothes dusting it off and made sure that I looked presentable, I mean I gotta have a good impression as I took so long to open the door, it's only fair.

Closing my eyes as though it would block out whatever towards me I opened the door only to be hit in the face by steaming heat waves. Just great. finally opening my eyes a beautiful woman came into my view. I had to blink twice to make sure i wasn't seeing wrong.

"Hello good day! I'm here for a delivery to Jeon Jungkook". She said greeted cheerfully, her eyes sparkled as though there were a thousand stars in them.

I was lost in her eyes but was soon brought back to reality when she spoke once again.

"Are you not Jeon Jungkook?". She asked confused.

"Oh... Oh yes I am Jeon Jungkook and you're?". I finally spoke up trying to get her name.

"Here to deliver this milk". She beemed brightly.

She handed me the box and I gladly took it, my hands slightly brushing over her while doing so, it was like electricity passed through me.

"Okay you'll have to sign here and that would be all". She said handing me a pen and notepad.

I signed and she left waving with a huge smile on her face.

I need to call Jimin!!!

🐮