🐮13🐮

🐮

Jimin and I went to donate the many boxes of cow milk to the homeless shelter down the street from my place, the workers at the shelter looked very confused as to the amount of milk we donated but they didn't question it and happily accepted our donation.

We then made our way over to the nearest grocery store because Jimin insisted on buying me groceries. He was very excited about it and it was obvious as he skipped all the way to the store.

We made it to the grocery store and he quickly grabbed a shopping cart, he rolled it into the store happily while I dragged along behind.

I scanned the store and noticed a familiar person behind the cash register.

"JIMIN!". I whisper yelled before dragging him into the snack isle.

"What you want some snacks?". He asked confused.

"No get down". I whispered as I pulled him onto the ground.

What I said scared him and he looked around before whispering back "What is someone robbing the grocery store?".

"No that's not it". I said denied his question.

"Then what is it? Why do you have me on this dirty floor" He asked confused frowning.

"The girl-" I said before he cut me off. "What girl?" He said almost shouting as he stood up.

I pulled him back to the ground and put  my hand over his mouth. "The girl who delivered my milk, she's the cashier" I whispered.

"No way!" He whispered back and stood up once again to take a look at the cashier.

I stood up as well and peeped at her as well, "You're right she is pretty". Jimin said smiling at me.

"So why are we hiding?". He asked me.

"Seeing her startled me a bit". I admitted. "Oh come on! This is your chance to talk to her properly and get her number". Jimin said excitedly nugging me.

I didn't respond as I was trying to cover up my red face.

"You can do it when we're going to pay, let's finish shopping". He said dragging me towards the snacks.

🐮