🐮14🐮

🐮

Jimin and I have been in the store for about half an hour already and we are basically finished picking out groceries but I'm too scared to go up to the cash register because I'm too nervous to face her.

"Come on Jungkook this is your chance, you can't miss this!". He said trying to encourage me.

I have to do this!

I peeked over at her from the aisles which Jimin and I were standing in and we happened to make eye contact upon doing so she flashed a smile to which I hid from.

She smiled at me, her smile was so cute.

"Jiminie~ I don't think I can do this". I began to whine.

"You have to do this! What of you don't get to see her ever again after this?". He asked lightly shaking me.

Fine.

"Give me that cart, I'm gonna go talk to her rn!". I said taking the cart from Jimin's grasp after gaining some courage.

I began to walk over to her only to remember that Jimin was supposed to be paying for my groceries. I then began to reverse back into the aisles.

"What happened? You were doing so good". He asked confused.

"Well you're kinda sorta supposed to be paying for my groceries remember?". I said reminding him.

"Oh shoot!" He said pushing me back out of the aisles.

We walked over to the cash register together and as we got there began to unpack the cart. While doing so Jimin smacked something out of my hands as I was about to rest it on the counter and signaled with his eyes that I should go talk to her.

She was frantically trying to bag up some of the groceries, I went over to the bagging area and picked up a bag.

"Can I help?". I asked, she smiled and shook her head yes and looked relieved when I asked.

"I've seen you before". She said as she scanned my things.

"Yeah you delivered milk to me a couple weeks ago". I answered.

"Ohh you're the cute cow milk guy". She teased laughing.

"That was actually a mistake, I was supposed to order banana milk". I defend laughing, I could she Jimin smiling from the corner of my eye.

"Yeah I figured, not many people like cow milk". She explained.

We finished packing the groceries while laughing at random things, before leaving I pulled out my phone.

"May I have your number?". I asked nervously.

"Of course!". She said excitedly, I handed her my phone and she typed on her number.

She handed me my phone back and I looked at the contact.

_________________________________________

Hajoonie~♡

_________________________________________

"Hajoon? That's a lovely name". I said looking up at her.

She smiled. "Thank you, what's your name?"

"My name is jungkook and this is my friend Jimin". I responded and introduced Jimin.

He waved at her smiling happily.

"Jungkook wants to take you on a date". He said almost shouting.

My face turned bright red as she laughed.

"That's no-". I said before being cut off.

"I would love to go on a date with you jungkook". She said smiling.

"Okay". I said smiling before awkwardly dragging Jimin out of the store.

🐮