Chapter 12: 16Lab

Começar do início

Kalina: You'll see in the moment, lets go.

Kalina then lead you towards a wide spaced elevator, that only lets down and not up the mansion, you and the girls then head in the elevator as Kalina pressed a bottom that takes the elevator down.

Y/N: Didn't know this mansion had a basement...

Kalina: Eh, more or less...so, if you haven't had sex with any of the girls yet, who are you gonna do it first?

Y/N: Can we just drop that conversation already?!

Kalina: Oh come on, I'm pretty sure these girls are interested on doing "it" with you, right ladies?~

Kalina said as you turn a bit towards the girls that was giving a seductive look, Five-seven was licking her upper lip, WA-chan was in a blushing mess while looking away, M16 just gave seductive giggle, BAR was smiling nervously while playing with her fingers, PKP was thinking if your "thing" would fit inside her, FAL was imagining being the dominant one with you and M4 SOP just said...

M4 SOP: Hay master, if me and you have sex, would like a blowjob first or do you wanna eat my-

Y/N: GIRLS PLEASE, I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS ANY MORE!

Y/N thoughts: As much as I wanna bang these girls.....I just cant....not yet at least....

-

You, Kalina and the other girls then arrived in the 16Lab, you looked around as you saw a lot of computers and wires up everywhere, mechanical engineering moving around, humanoid tubes on the walls...wait what?!

M16: Hehe, good memories of this place...but mostly bad ones...

M4 SOP: I wondering if Persica is here...

Y/N: Kalina...I have a few...questions right now...

Kalina: Don't worry, Doctor Persica will answer them....I think...

Kalina then lead you and the girls further through 16Lab place, then you saw a women that had a lab coat on fast asleep, facing her head down on the table.

Kalina: Hang on, let me wake her up, Hay Persica! The guy and girls are her, especially two of the AR-team.

The women that was sleeping then started to wake up, you examine her a bit more then something caught your attention...

Y/N: Am I seeing things....or does she have cat ears?

Persica: *yawn* Oh these, yes there real, but you can't touch them....unless you know me better~

She said in a tiring seductive tone voice, you looked at her more as it looks like she hasn't sleep in years.

Persica: Sorry if look like this, once G&K and the I.O.P. Company told me to move here, I haven't sleep in a while hehe...