Chapter 42: Movie Night

Start from the beginning

"No Niall! I was playing." I laughed as he rolled his eyes and started moving that car again.

"Very funny."

-

We were soon outside of the movie theature.

"Will you please tell me now?" I begged pulling on his arm.

"Two more minutes." He laughed walking up to the lady selling tickets.

"Two for Finding Nemo 3-D, please." He told the woman.

"Niall! Finding Nemo? I love that movie!" I told him as the woman looked at me oddly.

"I know. Thats why I wanted to take you." He squeezed my hand.

"Here you go Niall." The woman handed him the tickets.

"Do I know you?" He asked her.

"No. You were two grades ahead of me. I know you from school and from One Direction." She looks at him.

"Whats your name?" He askes her.

"Morgan." She replied.

"Well Morgan. I'm glad we met. Do you want an autograph?" He asked trying to be nice.

"Uh, I guess if you have time." She looked down.

"I do." He told her. Grabbing a pen and signing a ticket and handing it back to her.

"Thank you. I really think you guys are cute together." She smiled at me.

"Thanks." I told her.

We told her our goodbyes and went inside.We got our popcorn and drinks then went to find our seats. We went to a few open seats at the very top. There were tons of people here, mostly kids and their parents.

"Theres tons of people here." I said sitting down. I noticed a man sitting to my left a few seats down. He was in a long brown coat and glasses watching Niall and I. I quickly turned away from his stare.

"Yeah I know." Niall took a slurp of his pop.

I turned my head slightly and saw the man still starring at me. I didn't notice at first but he was alone. He didn't have family, or children with him. He was just alone. I tried to ignore him because he finally turned his head and then the lights started to dim down and the show was starting.

"Your lucky I love you." Niall whispered to me.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because the little kid next to me keeps poking my side." He whispered really low and moved his eyes to his right.

I laughed again as the child poked his arm.

"Tyler! Stop it!" His mother scolded him making us laugh again.

The open scene of the movie started and everyone got silent. I cuddled as close as I could to Niall. We sat and watched the movie cuddling and eating popcorn. I kept turning and feeling that mans gaze on us.

Just at the part where Nemo was swimming away from his father toward the boat, I whispered to Niall, "That man over there keeps starring at us." He lifted up and looked around me.

"Want me to say somthing?" He asked a little to loud.

"No. Can we just move?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He stood and helped me carry the food and pop. He grabbed my hand and lead me to a diffrent spot. We sat down in the middle of a crowd of people.

"Okay now?" He asked me.

"Much." I smiled to him getting comfortable again.

We watched the rest of the movie in peace. It was really good. I could watch this movie all night long. The lights came back on when the credits roll people started yawning and streching. I stood with Niall and grabagge and headed toward the door. I took a glace at the top where Niall and I were sitting. The man was still starring at Niall and I. I got goosbumps on my arm and my heart race quickened.

I glanced back down and quickly hurried out.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I sped up.

We made our way through the crowd and to the car. We tralked about the movie the whole way. When we got to the car I was standing in the cold waiting for Niall to unlock the doors. I climbed in and he turned the heat up.

"Thats so much better." I cooed feeling the heat.

Niall laughed. "So that guy. He was creppy right?"

"Yeah. He was scarring me, and when we were leaving he was starring at us again."

"That really makes me mad." He shook his head and headed toward the other cars that were pulliing out.

"Me too." I looked out of the window.

-

I woke up finding myself in Nialls arms. "Hello Love." He smiled down at me.

"Hi." I snuggled into him closer and closed my eyes falling back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

So im sorry that its all messed up and short its because i had it all good and typed out then it decides to delete half of it and im like as;jhg;sfhgs

So i got mad and not the ends crap. Sorry.

So the reason i hadnt updated is short version I had a game to go to friday then dance then a birthday party then stuff sunday.

So love you all sorry for the mix up!

Xx-alyssa