100 followers pt 2- requests

Here is some preferences, rules and extra info about actual requests:

Unfortunately for some of you bastard flowers, I have decided that NSFW/lemon cannot be requested for this story! 

I'm almost 18 and I don't feel comfortable writing that for someone who could be a minor (nor do I want lemons I write to be read by minors under 16). If you actually want NSFW you MUST be 18+ and privately message me. Lemons, if I choose to write any,  will be in a separate book that has nothing to do with the "canon" or plot of the Sev Elev story. However, I don't mind writing some lime (will! not! write! grapefruit! ever).

I would prefer requests that are more like writing prompts than a detailed layout. 

I don't mind a beginning-middle-end level of detail though (but please no more! my writing daemons don't like being restricted). example below:

A dream starts with Michael in his classroom- shifts into a scene of the old Seven Eleven- ends with him being pulled out of dream water by Y/N

that way I still have freedom over actions, reactions, and feelings. However you can request something like "a happy dream with ___" or something like that.

The other main "limit" for requests is: remember these are requests for Michael's dreams. Please keep "canon" for the Sev Elev story in mind!

If there are a lot of requests I might kinda squish them together 

I might write something about Jeremy and Ariel, so if you Jeremy fans out there want maybe want something for your lil greensquip floof (in Sev Elev, default squip is green- he can't be blue because {̵̕s̶͞p̴̢̢o̸͜͡i̶̶̢̛ļ̵̡́e̛͘r̶҉s̨͢}҉̧̀͜).

That's all!