Bob Marley?

Everyday was more or less the same for you. Get up too early, get dressed, grab your laptop, and walk half a mile to work.

Well, things change. Like when one day, a guy wearing headphones walks in, carrying a bag from your favorite sushi place during your lunch break. Which, naturally, kind of annoyed you.

What am I saying? It completely ticked you off. Who does this kid think he is, skipping school just to come interrupt YOUR break and order a slushy?

"I'd like a large cherry slushy, please." He was bobbing his head slightly to whatever music he was listening to. How cute, you thought sarcastically to yourself. Normally you aren't this much of a jerk, but today wasn't a good day. You filled the cup and almost slammed it on the counter, listing the regular price for a large slushy. Your mood was clearly making the guy uncomfortable, and the manager would be so mad to see you behave like this, but whatever. The guy picked up his slushy, thanked you, and left, humming along to the song he was listening to.

The next day, the same thing happened, except this time you were in a better mood. He ordered the same thing. You filled and set it on the counter with one hand, the other busy typing. You happened to be an online student, because honestly? School is not a place for smart and creative people, in your opinion. Not to say you were a da Vinci or an Einstein or anything like that, but you were not about to go to a place where your personality was going to be crushed, bound, and manipulated by other people, including teachers.

No thanks.

Eventually, after doing this whole slushy routine for about a month, you worked up the courage to ask the guy what music he was listening to.

"Right now? Bob Marley." You nodded thoughtfully and handed the guy his change. Then you asked him his name, and he replied, "Michael. Uh, what's yours?" You told him your name, and then he said, "Cool. See ya later."

His name is Michael, and... He listens to Bob Marley?