Log date: okay seriously Y/N get it together

I don't even need to search to find this one. A while before the play...

Michael had been really down lately because of- surprise- Jeremy. You sat around for hours trying to think of something that could get Michael back to his normal self. Something to cheer him up and get his mind off of things.

A date.

You sat up, almost falling off your bed. At the moment your squip said whatever that was, your aunt had sent you an invitation to a party they were having. Normally you'd decline it, but your aunt's parties were different. For one, she liked musicals too. So the only "turning up" was going to be someone cranking up the stereo to hear Daveed's beautiful French-accented rapping better. For another her parties were less wild and had a sort of an organized chaos to them. She had an aversion to crowds, so the people she invited usually knew to not let there be more than about 4 in a room. She also didn't invite garbage into her home. Cleanup was easy. She was also going to let you bring two friends. Guess she had an extra room to occupy. The final reason was that within the past few weeks, you were becoming somewhat worried about your aunt's mental health. The things she was writing in her blogs were especially concerning-

Did you even hear me? Michael. DATE.

That's it! You could set Michael up with someone!

That's it. I'm out.
...
...
...The squip shut down, for some reason...

Regardless of the squip's reaction, you were determined to find a fun, attractive person for Michael to be with. One day, your answer walked in the 7/11 with a blast of cold air and a swagger that would be ridiculous were they not so devastatingly handsome. Your cousin's friend, who lived near the 7/11, was much less of an asshole than Anatole was in War and Peace. What? Did you really have anything better to do aside from read War and Peace before you discovered musicals? The person's name was Allen. You mentally checked off the things you would look for in a guy:

1) It has a pulse.
2)It is a human being.
3)They aren't creepy.

Good enough. You beckoned him to hurry over to the counter and told him everything regarding the situation. He agreed to meet you at the party, whereupon the operation would begin.

By the time the party came around, the squip had barely talked to you, except to suggest that you bring snacks to share at the party. Michael was driving you, and your mom was off doing work stuff. She packed a lot less than she usually did for business trips, and you thought you saw a Mattress Firm outfit on her bed at some point, so kinda sketch, but oh well. When you and Michael arrived, there were already four guests at the party. For now, everyone was sitting in various chairs around your aunt's "party room," as she called it. Your aunt was holding a glass of wine, intently focused on her mahogany table (one mustn't forget, she's loaded. Her father, whom your grandmother was having a secret affair with, sold engagement rings and invested his money well). She wasn't drunk, your aunt doesn't get drunk very often, but she certainly didn't look like herself. Michael had picked a chair in your aunt's living room, and was already sitting in it.

The party went on, but there was no sign of Allen, even deep into the night, when people started to head home. You were surprised your aunt didn't just make people stay at her house 24/7. Her cooking was really good, it would be very possible to do so. Eventually Michael got tired, and left on his own. He didn't abandon you; the plan was for you to stay at your aunt's house overnight. After the last guest left, your aunt simply rolled over on the couch and didn't say anything else. You did what you normally did when you were at your aunt's house and you were waiting on your phone to charge.

You snooped around upstairs. This time around, the weirdest item you found was a portrait of Pennywise the Dancing Clown from the movie It. The one you mulled over the longest, however, was an old scrapbook with what might have been high school pictures of your aunt and her friends. But... She had so many people in the photos. If these pictures were accurate, then what happened? Why the sudden social anxiety? These were questions that you couldn't put any answers to. A question that finally did have an answer was the mood your aunt had seemed to suddenly fall into. The last picture in the book was of a very pretty teenager, probably 16 or 17, with a very neat Afro and some kind of a red jacket or something like that.

It's a SUIT JACKET.

Okay then, the girl-

Teenager.

The teen was wearing a red suit jacket. What had caught your attention was that there was gold lettering on the page.

In memory of

After that, it just cut off. It didn't say anything else, aside from the date October 13. That was only a few days ago.

After you took a shower and went to bed, you stayed awake thinking about Michael.