Nope

After you two had parted, you tried to decide what to wear. You didn't want to be too fancy, but you also wanted to seem like you cared. In the end, you threw on a pair of dress slacks and a collared shirt. You put on a fancy jacket, completing the outfit (I'll let you decide what colors you want-). You looked yourself over ten more times before going to the door, putting the key in your pocket.

"Where are you going, Y/N?"

Like she cared. "Going to see a play, mother." She nodded, a businesslike look on her face. "Be back before ten." After all, what would she look like, letting her daughter stay out all hours of the night?

You went out of the door and walked down the street, not wanting your mother to see Michael's car approach. As he drove up, you saw a strange man riding shotgun with him. "This is Jeremy's dad. Anyway, I have Mountain Dew Red. Wanted you to drink it, just to see if it will work." You really doubted that it'd work, but you decided to humor Michael anyway. On the way, you drank a fair amount of the bottle. Then you gently drifted into sleep.

You frowned as the snow landed on your nose. I laughed as you glared at me slightly, your eyebrows furrowing. Then you smirked evilly and reached down, gathering a handful of snow. Before I could react, you hurled it at me and I was struck right in the face. You gasped in horror as I almost fell back, but I caught myself on a tree. I assured you that everything was fine as I wiped snow off of my nose.

Everything was fine.

You awoke with a start. Where were these dreams coming from?

YOU HAVE A DEFECTIVE SQUIP. WHERE DO YOU THINK?

Clearly, the Mountain Dew Red had not done its job.

WELL, A PIECE OF CORRUPTED SOFTWARE WITHIN THIS PARTICULAR MODEL OF SQUIP MADE IT ACTIVATE WITH MOUNTAIN DEW RED AND THEREFORE IMPERVIOUS TO SHUTDOWN BY  CONVENTIONAL MEANS. I AM INVINCIBLE.

Wanna bet?