ENTER SQUIP 2.0!

'Y/N? I BELIEVE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS. '

The squip's voice was unusually confident and almost smug. You weren't sure how or why, but something wasn't quite right. It wasn't quite the same. You look over and gasped. The inimitable face of Jared Kleinman was right there in right of you. He smiled in a way that surely wasn't as threatening as you perceived.

'I HOPE ALL IS FORGIVEN. I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF YOUR WISHES AGAIN.'

"Sexy anime female." You didn't miss a beat. Immediately the squip's form blinked and there was a sexy anime female in front of you, designed so ridiculously that you couldn't help but laugh. The squip returned to its Jared Kleinman form, almost amused.

'I BELIEVE THAT FORM IS TOO DISTRACTING FOR YOU.'

You snorted and got up, plugging in your earphones into your phone to listen to the various musical soundtracks that were stored in your phone. However, they were all deleted. You knitted your eyebrows in confusion until the squip piped up again.

'I TOOK THE LIBERTY OF DELETING MUSIC I FOUND SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE OFF OF YOUR PHONE.'

What?

'THERE'S NO WAY YOU THOUGHT ANYONE ELSE ACTUALLY LISTENS TO THAT.'

...

Your rage seems to know no bounds.