Untitled

To whom who's reading this right now, 

       This story starts only as my stress reliever, my escape from the ugly things that the world throws at me. Hindi ko inexpect na aabot siya ng 200k reads AT SOBRANG THANKFUL AKO SA READERS, SA INYO, SA MGA WALANG SAWANG SUPORTA NIYO. Unfortunately, in the middle of writing, I lost my motivation to write this story. Ang cliché niya in all aspect. Hindi ako satisfied sa gawa ko EVERY CHAPTER. This story wasn't planed perfectly that's why I lost track. 

      Nonetheless, it was nice meeting you all. I'M SORRY FOR THE CRINGE THAT THIS STORY HAS BROUGHT TO YOU,  yes as an author naco-cornyhan ako sa gawa ko, pero SOBRANG THANKFUL AKO SA MGA READERS NITO. SOBRANG SALAMAT SA LIKES, READS, AND COMMENTS NIYO. Binabasa ko isa-isa mga comments niyo and sometimes I checked your WP accounts (I'm sorry for that) to know each one of you. Again, THANK YOU. 

     To my readers, especially Ninz, if you're reading this, THANK YOU. Thank you to my readers-who-turned-my-friend, thank you for checking me out sometimes, for messaging me on twitter as well as here. Thank you. 

Governer's Girl will be signing off but Luke and Mia will not. 

I will be creating a new story SOON. This time, almost-perfectly planned. No more cliché. 

Thank you for reading this story until the next story? 

Since I'll be discontinuing this a little trivia for all of you:

1. Luke is my favorite 'male name'. I am attracted to the name LUKE. Idk why but people I know whose name is Luke looks so clean and neat that's why I chose it. 

2. Mia is my classmate's name. 

3. I am a third year college when this plot suddenly pops on my mind. Pauwi ako noon from school and to be exact, yung sinasakyan ko that time was along QC. As far as I remember it was 1pm. And hanggang naglalakad ako pauwi sa bahay hindi ako tinatantanan ng story line na 'to.

4. HINDI KO TALAGA ALAM ANG ENDING NITO. Kung ilang chapters ba or ano. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! xx

If you have questions regarding this story message me on twitter or here. 

twitter: twitter.com/star199x1