3

Your POV

"You want me to come up with you?" Camila asked as we drove up to the hotel and she parked the car.

"No, I only have one bag. I'll be quick," I told her, surprising her when I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek before getting out of the car.

I smiled when I looked back and saw her touching her cheek with the biggest grin on her face.

I entered the building and took the elevator to our floor, quickly finding the correct room.

I pulled out my keycard and opened the door, walking inside and expecting to find an empty room. What I didn't expect, however, was to find Lauren in bed with the same guy from earlier.

I was just glad they had clothes on.

"Y/n?" Lauren asked when she noticed I had walked in.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt. I was just grabbing my things," I said before picking up my bag and turning to walk out.

Lauren tried to get up to come after me, but the man on her side held her back.

"Ty, let go," she said, yanking her arm out of his grip and catching me in the hall.

"Hey," she said, running to cut me off from the elevator. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna stay with a friend," I told her. "I'm giving you guys some privacy."

"What?" She asked.

"You and that guy. I didn't realize I'd be intruding if I came," I said, a hint of anger in my voice.

Her facial expression showed me that she picked up on my tone.

"You missed my set," she said sadly.

"I got sick," I said honestly.

"Oh," she said, her eyebrows furrowed.

"My friend took care of me. I think I was dehydrated."

That wasn't completely true, but I didn't owe her an explanation.

"Are you okay now?" She asked.

"Yea, I'm fine. I have to go. I'll see you," I said, walking around her and quickly entering the elevator.

I wanted to crawl up into a ball and cry, but I couldn't do that.

I shouldn't care if she was into someone else. That was none of my business.

By the time I got to the lobby the tears were brimming in my eyes.

"Don't cry," I told myself as I walked out of the building and approached Camila's car.

"Hey, you got everything?" Camila asked as I opened the door, freezing when she saw the tears beginning to stream down my face. "What happened?"

"Nothing," I stated simply as I threw my bag into the car and closed the door behind me.

"Don't bullshit me, Y/n," she warned. "What happened up there?"

"Nothing happened," I told her as I met her eyes. "I just got overwhelmed again."

"He was up there with her wasn't he?" She asked, making me nod slightly as I tried to contain my tears.

"Oh, baby," she said, leaning over the center console and wrapping me in a hug.

"I'm fine," I told her. "I don't want to think about it anymore."

"I can help you with that," Camila said. "Let's head back to mine."