2

Your POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone else rubbing circles on my back, making me sigh in content.

"Hey, sleepyhead," I heard Camila say.

I looked up at her through tired eyes, sending her a small smile. She returned the smile, adding a giggle that made the butterflies in my stomach erupt.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked as I sat up in her arms.

"A couple hours. I just let you sleep because I know those attacks take a lot out of you," she explained.

That's when I realized I definitely missed Lauren's set, and I almost didn't even feel bad about it.

"You okay?" Camila asked.

"Huh? Yea," I told her, leaning my head on her shoulder. "Just hungry."

"Do you wanna go get something to eat?" She asked.

I decided occupying my time in any way I could would be best.

"That sounds great."

-

"Feel better?" Camila asked as I finished my chicken nuggets.

"Mhmmm," I hummed in response, my mouth too full to speak.

Camila smiled, grabbing a napkin and reaching over the table to wipe a little sauce off of the corner of my mouth, her other hand caressing my cheek.

I looked up, realizing how mesmerized she was, but not understanding why. I giggled slightly, breaking her out of her trance.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I didn't mean to stare."

"Don't apologize," I smirked. "It's only fair since I've been staring at you since we got here."

Her mouth fell slightly agape at my sudden flirting.

"I'm just a little more sneaky than you are."

"No, you aren't," she laughed.

"Well, you didn't catch me," I shrugged.

"Whatever," she smiled. "Do you have a place to stay?"

Her question took me slightly off guard, making me realize the situation I was in.

I was staying in a hotel room with Lauren, and Lauren was flying back with me. Originally, I loved that plan, but now I didn't even want to be within thirty feet of the girl.

"I- uhh," I stuttered.

"You were staying with Lauren, weren't you?" Camila asked.

I nodded and she reached across the table to hold my hand.

"Do you want me to take you to her? She probably doesn't have a clue where you are."

Yea, and I'd like to keep it that way.

"No, that's okay," I told her, which obviously confused her.

"Y/n," Camila started. "I'm guessing there's more to the story that you told me earlier."

I nodded and let out a heavy sigh.

"You wanna tell me the rest of the story now?"

"Lauren's and I have a... special relationship," I stuttered trying to find the right word.

"Special as in really close or fucking on the low?" Camila asked, making my eyes widen.

"What? Camila!" I exclaimed, making her laugh.

"Special as in we're really close, but sometimes it's too close. Like, you'd look at us and think we were dating," I explained, taking a sip of my water.

"So, kind of like how we used to be," Camila said. "Only we were fucking on the low."

I choked on my water. Does this girl have a filter anymore?

"I hate you," I said when I finally caught my breath.

"No, you don't," she smiled cockily.

"So, in other words you and Lauren are in that weird stage between a friendship and a relationship and you caught her making out with someone else?" Camila summarized.

"Um... yes?" I asked more than stated.

"I'm sorry, bebé," she tried to comfort me.

"Don't be sorry," I waved her off. "I'm over it."

That was a lie, but after today I was making sure I did everything in my power to get over it. I was done being stuck on Lauren when she obviously didn't feel the same way.

"Are you?" Camila asked, not fully believing me.

"Yea," I confirmed. "I'm just gonna do my own thing."

"What qualifies as your own thing?" Camila asked with a smirk.

"I don't know yet. I'll have to figure that out as I go," I shrugged, teasing her.

"Alright, fine," she smirked. "I'm guessing you don't want to stay with Lauren anymore?"

"No, definitely not," I admitted.

"You can stay with me if you want. I have room in my hotel room," she told me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother, and you have your mom with you," I explained.

"My mom was only here for the day. She came to watch my set earlier, and she came to say goodbye while you were sleeping," Camila told me.

"Oh," I said, realizing I didn't have another excuse to not stay with her. "Are you sure?"

"Y/n," she laughed. "I'm asking you to stay with me. Stop being so uneasy."

"I can't help it," I groaned.

"I know," she smiled. "Where are your things? Do I need to take you to get them?"

"They're in Lauren's hotel room," I told her.

"Well, lets go get them."