CH14: High

I just realized something. Yoongi is kind of playing with me. One moment he is being super mean and kinda cold, and the next he is leaning over me, touching my waist, or cuddling me to sleep. Um. Is this the game of a fuckboy? I am not sure. All I know is that I fell for it already.

Phone Call

Jungkook - "Hey cutie."

You - "Whats up Kookie?"

Jungkook - "Awwwww we have nicknames for each other."

You - "Haha I guess."

Jungkook - "Cute. So. Do you want to come smoke some greens together tonight? I got some good shit."

You - "I'd love to and you know that, but I promised Yoongi I won't smoke weed anymore."

Jungkook - "Oh my god can you stop doing everything Yoongi wants you to do? It's annoying."

You - "I don't do everything he wants me to do. I didn't even finish being his slave. I just went there like once."

Jungkook - "That's stupid. Just let him be. Come get high with me."

You - "I don't know.."

Jungkook - "Come on. Don't restrain your wants because of him. He isn't your guardian."

You - "Yeah true but I feel bad."

Jungkook - "The less you talk to him and the less you follow him, the more he will seek for you. It's psychology."

You - "How come?"

Jungkook - "Because men are made to chase. Don't chase him otherwise he will feel burdened by you. Honestly, I think you have been too much on his ass lately."

You - "Since when are you a psychologist?"

Jungkook - "Since I've been trying to snatch you up."

You - "Really? Haha."

Jungkook - "Yeah and I got to steal a kiss from you so I guess it worked haha."

You - "Omg yeah. Well, thanks for the advice."

Jungkook - "Yeah so come smoke with me. I'll order food and we can watch something."

You - "Okay. See ya."

Jungkook - "Yay! See ya."

(A/N: marijuana use and sexual thingies in this chapter. if you hate it, just like bare it for one chapter. i need to develop something but u cant skip it cuz like ull be confused lol i mean unless u want to :'))

Tonight I head to Jungkook's house. It is just us. His family is there but they don't see me go inside since they are in the basement. He doesn't want his parents to know he is having a girl over since they are strict with him on that, so we sit in his room secretly.

"Light the joint while I pick a movie," Jungkook says to me. I nod and grab his lighter.

---------

After smoking that thicc ass joint that Jungkook had rolled, I feel like I am in VR.

"I took two sips but I feel like I have been drinking water for 5 hours," I laugh with Jungkook. His eyes are bloodshot red and seem smaller than they were before. He has a huge grin on his face.

"Man. The room smells like ass," he whines.

"The clouds look like asses," I point out the window.

We sit on the floor like idiots.

"Yo they do. Look at that one. It's like a huge ass," Jungkook responds, clearly high outta his mind.

I look at the TV. The movie is extremely explicit. People are having sex and what not. How awkward.

"Jungkook are we watching porn or what?"

"There were normal scenes too."

"What normal scenes? We just started the movie. I think."

"Oh did we? I feel like we already watched it."

"Same."

"I'm thirsty. Pass me the water," Jungkook says. I give him the water and then lay on his bed to watch the movie. Everything is extremely slow. I am extremely high.

I feel my phone vibrate, but I am too high to look at it.

Jungkook joins me on the bed.

"You should take off your clothes if you are hot," Jungkook says turning his body towards me looking straight at me.

"What?" I am not listening.

"I already forgot what I said."

We both laugh at that. "True."

"I'm hot. I'll take off my clothes. Do you mind?" I blabber while already taking off my clothes. Clearly I didn't hear him request that of me earlier which is just straight up hilarious. I just take off my hoodie, but I have a tank top underneath so no nudity yet.

"Yeah. Same."

In the end, we are both in like 2 pieces of clothing and just stare at the TV in silence.

"I'm horny all of a sudden," Jungkook murmurs under his breath.

I just look at him and giggle, but I am not sure what to say or do.

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Horny? Are you horny?"

I shrug. "I'm not sure."

No, I am not horny. I am awkward and high. I have no thoughts whatsoever.

"Well, we are here on my bed aaaaanddddd its just me and you if you catch my drift."

"So what are you implying?" Honestly, Im acting dumb because I'm scared to get laid, not that I don't want to.

Jungkook raises up and hovers above me.

"I'm saying we should fuck."

"Oh."

He leans close and kisses me. I kiss him back and we start making out.

Everything feels better when you're high, even kissing.

The entire time that he was making out with me, I was thinking about Yoongi. I completely forgot it was Jungkook that was touching me. I started to imagine it to be Yoongi instead. After my mind disassociated reality from imagination, I got horny.

Jungkook puts his hand down my pants and touches me.

After touching me for some time, he straight up takes off my pants. He hovers lower down there and puts his middle finger inside of me.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yeah.."

"No wonder you are so tight."

I doesn't say anything else. He fingers me and eats me out. It is nice but I don't feel anything in my stomach from it. He isn't making love to me. I don't feel it that way at all. I don't feel him making love to me.

Just like how Yoongi said, Jungkook doesn't want to love my body, he wants to use my body.

After Jungkook grabs a condom from his drawer, I stop him.

"I don't want to do this at all."

"What? I thought you were into it." He seems confused and almost shocked as if. 

"No. I don't want to," I state and get up to put my clothes back on.

"Y/N did I do something wrong?" He is extremely confused. Honestly, I was confused myself. I don't know why I just didn't let him fuck me. It is not a big deal anyway. I don't know why I just left.

I took everything and left.

This is not what I want.