CH3: Sleepover

Yoongi and I pulled up at Jungkook's house at around 7 pm. 

So who is Jungkook? Well, Jungkook is a friend I made this school year from Calculus class. I've known Yoongi for 18 years (technically) and Jungkook for 4-5 months. 

Jungkook is cool. He is really cool. He is one of the kids in school that people stop in the middle of the hallway to look at. He has a rebellious type of vibe and hangs out with older kids from his neighborhood. 

I wouldn't say he is a very studious person. He is a party animal and a drug dealer. 

"His neighborhood is so sketchy," Yoongi whines as we drive through the streets close to his house. Yoongi doesn't really seem to favor Jungkook that much. He only deals with Jungkook because of me. 

"Stop whining. He is rich and I need that good good," I say as I park in front of Jungkook's house.

Yoongi crosses his arms and gives me a disgusted, confused look. "That good good?"

I sigh, "Not his dick. His weed." 

"You are a druggie, Y/N. You are a real druggie." 

"No, I am not."

"Yes, you are." 

"No. Weed is not bad."

"It's bad."

"No."

"Yes."

There we are bickering again. Maybe the 30th time this week because Yoongi is on his period.

I turn off the engine of my car and unbuckle my belt. We stop talking for a short while. Sometimes, we get tired of talking to each other.

I pull out my phone and text Jungkook to open the gate for us. He opens about 5 minutes later. 

So Yoongi and I walk inside. What else can I say? I opened my car door, touched the cold cement with the sole of my left foot first and then slowly felt up the cement with the entirety of my foot. I brought my right foot down shortly after only to experience the same motion. I used the rhythm in my feet to approach the gate. Oh I also took a few breaths and didn't forget to blink. Haha. 

"Y/N!" Jungkook greets from the door. He waves his hand high, his smile is bright and his tone is excited.

"Jungkook!" I immitate his greeting, run up to him and give him a tight hug. I saw him at school today, but just to be extra as fuck, I guess... Also, why would I miss a chance to make Yoongi feel awkward? 

"Yo, hyung," Jungkook gives Yoongi his cool, composed handshake. Yoongi pretends very hard that he likes him, and shakes his hand back. Jungkook actually has no clue that Yoongi is a two-faced hoe.

I still don't get it. He could be jealous, but I wouldn't understand the reasoning for that.

Doubt it.

"Alright, I invited some of my old buds here for a mini party. Hope you don't mind," Jungkook holds his hands together and explains to us in a kind, mannered way with a smile on his face.

Yoongi replies with his monotoned expression, "Alright then. Suit yourself." He places his palm on my mid back and pushes me to walk forward. We sit together on one of the couches.

I shoot him a 'damn son you rlly dont have to be that kind of a bitch' glare. 

Jungkook's friends are obviously way older than us, and they are covered in piercings and tattoos. They look like gangsters, to be completely honest. Me and Yoongi appear like two sad lonely boiled potatoes in the middle of very crispy golden brown fries. Ya feel? 

We sat across from Jungkook's friends in silence and we just exchange awkward glances. I slightly turn my head towards Yoongi.

"Good thing you came," I whisper to him.

He crosses his arms and gives me a dirty look. 

"So um, what? Are you dating or?" One of Jungkook's friends points at me and uncle looking ass next to me. 

I wave my hand in front of me and shake my head in disagreement. 

"No, no, no way," I was saying, but in between my no's, Yoongi spoke a, "Yes."

I glare at him once again while he is just sitting there like a statue with a bitch face on and his arms crossed.

In a minute, Jungkook comes to the circle with drinks and snacks.

"What you chatting about?" Kook questions and sits next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. As if we are a thing. 

The guy who previously spoke repeats his question. "I asked if they are dating or not." 

Jungkook looks over at Yoongi and sneers. "Nah. They are like siblings or something like that. Anyway, whoever is rolling the joints tonight better get started, haha." 

I look at Yoongi and he seems uncomfortable.