CH5: Beach?

Look. I am into Jungkook, but it is not THAT extreme.

Like I'd kiss him but I wouldn't date him, ya feel? Also, he seems like the "anti loyalty" type and I am not here for it. I need some sort of security because I'm not 100% in-love with myself either so.

"Yo, Y/N," Jungkook calls for me from behind and catches up with my walking pace. I was just leaving the classroom.

"Hey what were you going to ask me," I question him as I continue walking down the hallway.

"Oh yeah... sooooo....... I was thinkiiiiingg..."

"What is it, Kook."

"Welllllllll."

"Tell me already!"

"Wanna go to the beach on Saturday? It's just gonna be me and you," he asks me.

I stop walking and sigh in disappointment.

"I would love to, but-"

"No buts!" He exclaims with a grin and wraps his arm around my shoulder playfully.

I give him a weak smile, "I seriously can't."

"Why not?"

He lets go of my shoulders, and sulks.

"I have to help Yoongi move his things."

"He can't do it by himself?"

"He can but I have to be a slave for some time now, since I fucked up at the sleepover," I explain in hopes that Jungkook would understand me.

Jungkook's face falls into some kind of annoyance. He is displeased.

"Fuck that. Tell me the address and I'll move it all for him," he says and then angrily walks away.

I stare at his back concerned.

All of a sudden my acquaintance, Ho-Rang, greets me. She was coming out of the cafeteria and that is how she saw me.

"Hey whatsup," I nod at her.

She glares at Jungkook who is in the distance, and places her forearm on my shoulder as her body shifts to my side.

"Girl, I hope you know he is really into you," she says. Clearly she has observed us since a minute ago. What a gossip queen.

"Yeah. I can tell."

Ho-Rang can be a bit nosy but she is cool, I guess. I don't really have any close friends other than Yoongi, Jungkook and my 25-year-old cousin, Soo-Ji.

Everyone else that I talk to are just acquaintances to me. As I said, Yoongi has been more popular than me lately. He talks to a lot of people in school, but doesn't really hangout much.

"Why don't you go out with him?" Ho-Rang questions me as we both start walking.

"He hasn't asked me out. Also, I think we are better as friends," I reply.

"Why though? I mean, everyone knows him, noone knows you, and that could be a great way to raise your popularity, girl," Ho-Rang blabbers unnecessary  things.

"I don't care about popularity. I am graduating this year so noone will remember anyway," I tell her, keeping my calm in regards to her nosiness.

"Girl. It's time to prove some people that you are not dating your brother."

"Huh?"

"Yeah. Yoongi and you. You say you are like siblings or something right?"

"Yeah. Friends like siblings. Not actual."

"But everyone in your classes is talking."

I stop in my tracks and glare at her.

"What do you mean, Ho-Rang?"

"They are saying you are dating with your brother, girl. Like some sorta incest."

"People know we are not siblings."

Her googly eyes look away, "Well I don't knowwww I've heard stuff," she mumbles under her breath.

I sigh and press me forehead against my palm. My nerves are really edging me.

"You sure do know all the gossip," I say to her and enter my classroom.

How annoying.

I take my words back from when I said she is 'cool'.