CH1: My bestie

Y/N Point of View (whole story) 

CHAPTER 1: My Best Friend

From the day I was born up until now, I have never suffered through anything traumatic. You can say I lived quite swell. Lucky life.

Along with me, was raised a child that had the opposite life from me.

That child was my best friend, Min Yoongi. We were raised close to one another. Our parents had been best friends since high school. We even have almost the same birthday. It's quite crazy. We aren't related in any way other than close friendship.

As peaceful as my life has been, for Yoongi it was always quite the opposite. He lost his mother when he was 7, he was horribly bullied in elementary school and rarely had friends other than me. That was all when we were younger though. Yoongi now as an adult is more liked than I am and I'm not mad about it whatsoever. Luckily, Yoongi's father was a blessing both to him and his older brother. He took amazing care of both his children and never let them get hurt. That is why Yoongi is built so strong emotionally. He ain't no bitch. 

I will never let Yoongi be hurt either. I will always be by his side.

Whether as a friend, or something more, because to be honest.... my hormones are feeling quite disturbed lately and it's not only creating a hormonal disbalance for my body but also for our relationship.

For da readers from da author:

warning. this book is nothing out of the ordinary. just a nice little refreshing romantic fanfic w some twists. i hope you like.

So I have been interested in creating a pothead main lead character but Y/N is a little too pure for this so I decided to include only slight marriage iguana scenes if you know what Im saying :D 

Don't worry though if the drug use bothers you its only like 2 chapters of the whole book so I'd rather warn you about the sexy sexy. 

Also!!! I am planning on changing the cover for this book and the description at some point in time. Im not too satisfied with it.