Those Brown Eyes/Requested

Start from the beginning

Your hand was on the knob in an instant. You turned it and walked in. Bro really forgot to lock the door. Isn't he supposed to be a genius?

Tony looked up in pure fucking shock. He grabbed a nearby pillow and moved it over his lap and pretended to watch tv.

"Hey Y/N," He greeted, forcing a polite smile. You raised a brow at him as he coughed impatiently. It wasn't helping him that he was so close to literally just releasing. Then you had to walk in.

"What are you doing?" You asked and he looked up at the tv. Which was off. He opened his mouth, but no sounds came out. He was worried he'd stutter and let out a moan. Tony was really turned on by the fact you were in the room with him for multiple reasons.

"Just chilling," He inquired quite nervously. You snort at him and he sighs in annoyance. Normally if someone walked in on him masturbating, he wouldn't be this embarrassed.

"Really? You chill with your penis out of your pants?" You ask and he gives you a weird look.

"I'm sorry but my penis is in my jeans thank you very much."

"Tony, your pillow's on your stomach it's not even..." You sigh in disappointment as Tony lowers the pillow slowly over his painful erection.

"I have an explanation," He reasons holding his hands up.

"Really? And what would that be?"

Tony said nothing in reply. He just wanted to get back to what he was doing. He was surely completely hard at this point. Your presence adding more tension inside of his already hot room.

Tony's cock stood for attention against the pillow. He felt the aching pain as it spread throughout his hard on. He really needed to just take care of this.

"Uhm, nothing. Anyway can you go?" He asked uncomfortably. A small smirk played onto your lips. Tony didn't stop the small whimper that left his lips. He fucking froze at the noise, his face turning a bright shade of red. He was gonna stain this pillow if you kept looking at him like that.

"Do you want me to go Mr. Stark?" You teased. Tony threw his head back and released another moan. That name smoothly rolling off your lips just fucking sent him places. He shook his head and the pillows was quickly discarded. Tony's cock now fully visible.

Your shirt was off in a second as Tony climbed off the bed. His lips landing onto yours in an instant. His soft lips finally pressed against yours was pure bliss. Your hands made their ways to the hem of his shirt. He quickly discarded it, then attached his lips to yours again.

Tony notified Friday to lock the doors and to shut off for the rest of the day. Tony gulped, his small grin giddy, but full of sexual desire. He was giving off some sort of charm that was such a turn on.

"If you want to stop we can," He reminded you as he tugged your pants off. You shook your head, not wanting him to stop. He smirked softly and discarded your undergarments next. His lips trailing up your neck, leaving love bites up your jaw.

Tony's breathy pants against your skin causing you to let out a breathy moan. Tony's cock was pressed against your bare thigh. His lips pressing against yours in a rough kiss. Your legs hit the edge of the bed and you fell onto the bed softly.

Tony gasped lightly at the sudden change and you used this as an advantage to let your tongue explore his mouth. Tony groaned as you took control, his hips forcefully bucking forward.

His hard on pressing more harshly against your thigh.

"Fuck, Tony," You growled and his breathing become more harsher. He looked up at you as his tip was at your entrance. His hands on your hips, lightly holding them down.

Tony then slowly entered you. His cock filling you up and you clenched around him already. Tony threw his head back and drew his hips back. He pounded right back into you, his moans filling up in the air.

"Oh god Y/N," He whimpered and dipped his head forward to kiss your lips softly. Your hand trailed from his brown hair to his shoulder blades. Your hands tightened around his back muscles as his cock slammed harder into you. Your legs shook with each thrust.

Your hands trailed lower and you squeezed his biceps as he pounded more faster. Tony was a moaning mess, your name falling from his lips easily. Each time your name fell from his lips, his moans grew louder.

Which sent you over the edge as you groaned. Tony felt your walks clench around his hard cock. Tony threw his head back breathing hard. His cock twitched before slamming into you one last time. He filled you up with his load, as you climaxed.

Your head fell back onto the bed and your breathing regained its composure. Tony tried to regain his breathing and slipped out of you. He cleaned you both up and laid down next to you.

"Holy shit," He mumbled out as he stared at the ceiling. You looked over at Tony. A sheet clung over the bottom portion of his body. A small portion of his hip was visible along with his muscular chest.

Jesus this man was gonna be the end of you.

"Still staring?" Tony asked smirking. You looked into his eyes, those beautiful brown eyes.

"What if I am?" You teased and his arm moved to wrap around you. He chuckled softly and pulled you closer to his chest. He was gonna reply, his lips close to your ear. But instead you heard the soft snores come from the other man. You chuckle slightly at his ability to fall asleep quickly, yet stay up all night in the lab. You lean over and kiss his cheek before cuddling closer to him.

And finally, Earth's Greatest Defender, got the sleep he deserved.