"Not you too." Your attention is soon drawn away from KJ when a pair of arms wrap around you from behind and swing you around. You squeak unexpectedly, laughing with delight before the suspect puts you down. You stumble a bit and the guilty party quickly grabs your hips, steadying you.

"Woah there, partner. Wouldn't want you to get injured before we start recording now, would we?" You look up to see those startling green eyes. You smile uncontrollably as you pull Cole into a hug, wrapping your arms around his neck and standing on your tippy toes in an attempt to make up some height. Cole laughs, hugging you back. He loved that about you - how short you are and the fact that you even tried to gain some inches on the man.

"Hey." You squeeze him and he squeezes back, his arms around your waist. The two of you pulling away and gazing at each other again. Cole doesn't understand why, but there's just something about you that captivated him and always catches his attention. Out of any of your other cast mates, you would always light up the room and he found himself under a spell.

"Okay, guys. The schedule for today is very jam-packed, so I need you to listen up!" Teri, one of the stage managers calls out and the two of you are pulled from your own little world. You find yourself blushing for what felt like the tenth time today. Cole snaps himself back to reality and sighs quietly, shaking his head. He couldn't do that to you, not after everything. He pulls you over to where everyone else was now standing. Skeet smiles at you as the two of approach and pulls you into a hug. Cole smiles at this, loving the almost father-daughter dynamic the two of you had going. He loves how kind you are and how you just light up people's lives. You hug back before pulling away and sitting down next to Cami. "Madelaine, Cami, Y/N. We need to go over your choreography one last time for Candy Store. We also need to check over Ashley and KJ's choreo after and double checking costumes." You all nod in agreement. Actual filming didn't start on set until tomorrow, but you would be going on your choreography and finally recording the songs for the album. "After all of that, we will have a break before going to record everything we need for the soundtrack." Everyone splits off to where they needed to go. Cole sees you skip away and it makes him chuckle, he loves how excited you are for the musical episode — something he thought he'd loath, but you made it more bearable for him and he felt less a lot less insecure about his voice.

"I'll see you later." You wave goodbye to Cole and KJ before heading to the dance studio with Cami, Vanessa and Madelaine. KJ watches Cole as the raven-haired man waves back and smiles softly to himself.

"You love her, don't you?" This question catches Cole off-guard and he looks at KJ with wide eyes.

"What?" KJ smiles knowingly, shaking his head.

"Never mind, we'll talk about it later. Let's go." The two of them walk off and Cole fills his stomach churning.

"Did you see the way Cole was looking at you?" Cami whispers happily as you walk into the dance studio and wait for Mandy, the choreographer. You roll your eyes and brush it off. You didn't want to focus on the man who made your heart race at the moment, you wanted to focus on finishing this choreography and worry about your unrequited feelings later.

"Cami, shush. You don't know what you're talking about." The three girls raise an eyebrow at you.

"You've got to be kidding me. Y/N, Cole is head over heels for you!" Madelaine aggressively shook you by the shoulders. The discussion is dropped when Mandy walks in with the back up dancers.

"Are you girls ready for your final practice? I can't believe tomorrow is the big day." You all smile excitedly and grab your croquet mallets. The three of you stand in position while Vanessa makes her way over to the other group of back up dancers.

"Are we gonna have a problem?" You begin practicing. The whole scene is quite upbeat and quick, meaning you had to be very energetic and dramatic. It's more of a dance battle than an actual scene, but you and the rest of the girls manage to keep up well. You finish and Mandy applauds.

"Bravo, girls! That was amazing." You spot Jordan and Drew standing in the doorway, applauding as well and you grin, taking a curtesy. After you're dismissed, you run up to the two, pulling them into a tight hug.

"Are you guys excited for tomorrow?" The two nod, holding back laughs when they see your pure child-like joy.

"Of course, Y/N. It's going to be the one of the best episodes in the whole series." The three of you walk off to the lunch area, grabbing a few snacks before sitting down, waiting for everyone else to finish practicing.

"So you and Cole huh?" Jordan asks out of the blue and you almost fall out of your seat.

"What?" The two boys cackle at your reaction.

"Oh come on, N/N. You think we don't notice how the two of you look at each other? You two are so in love." You scoff, rolling your eyes.

"No we're not, I don't know what you're talking about." The two boys raise an eyebrow.

"Y/N. We're not blind." You sigh, swallowing the lump in your throat before looking down at your lap. You look back up at them, playing with your hands.

"Are my feelings really that obvious?"

"Since day one." Drew confirms, patting your hands comfortingly.

"But so are his." You frown.

"I think you're mistaken." The two boys gawk at you, questioning your logic.

"You've got to be kidding me, Y/N! Of course he feels the same!" You try to hush Jordan.

"Who feels the same?" Your face goes as white as a sheet as you turn around and see Cole standing next to you, looking down at you expectantly. His face soon fills with worry and distraught as he bends down to be eye level with you. "Woah, are you okay, N/N? You look pretty pale. I'll go grab you some water." You're finally able to breathe as he rushes off to the crafts table. Jordan and Drew are biting back laughs as you scowl at them.

"I love both of you, but shut it." You hiss through your teeth and turn to smile at Cole as he returns. He rests the back of his hand on your forehead as he checks your temperature. You feel your whole face burning with embarrassment as he hands you the bottle.

"Well, your colour has definitely returned. Are you alright?" You take a sip and smile sweetly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I just pushed myself too hard during dance practice. Thank you anyway." He grabs your hand and strokes it with him thumb.

"Of course, no problem. Just be careful next time, I don't want you ending up in First Aid." The whole experience made your stomach flip.

"Thanks everyone for working so well for the past hour or so, feel free to have your break now and then we'll get straight into recording." Cole smiles at you again.

"Do you wanna maybe go grab some lunch?" You nod your head and Cole pulls you towards the crafts and services area, his hand still tightly wrapped around yours.