Known

After finding out that Mr. Heins was here Isabel would not leave my side. We got all of my stuff put into her room and there was no use hiding our relationship, seeing as Kim knew. We were walking to the arcade that they had. She had her arm around my neck and I was comfortably leaning into her side. My arm was wrapped around her waist and resting in the band of her jeans. It was nice to be public about our relationship. Although every time we saw Kim around my heart dropped as she just looked away like she didn't know us. Isabel reassured me that our friendship was strong enough to survive this but a small part of me was still unsure.

We got to the arcade and I could not believe my eyes when I saw how big it was. I never stopped to consider how much this must have cost. Isabelle smiled at me and I felt kind of bad for not thanking her for bringing me. All of a sudden her eyes lit up and I was soon dragged over to a zombie shooting game. I laughed as she grabbed a gun with excitement. I grabbed the other one and she pressed play. She was really good at the game, unlike me. I tried but I just couldn't seem to hit a thing.

She laughed as the round ended and I hung my head downwards in defeat. "Let me show you a trick," she said and came around behind me. She wrapped her arms around me and her hands laid onto of mine on the gun. She started it again and she guided my hands. I wasn't paying attention to what she was doing. I was too wrapped up in the feeling of her arms around me and her body being so close to mine. I felt a familiar feeling and couldn't help but want to take her back to our room. I imagined all the things I could, and would, do to her when we got back. "Are you even paying attention?" She asked with a small chuckle. "Should I be honest?" I asked and she laughed, removing herself from me and looking around for another game. I smiled when I saw a dancing game and pulled her over to it. "Please no, I am no good at these." She told me and I rolled my eyes with a smile. 

"I wasn't any good at that stupid shooter game and I played," I said and she sighed in agreement. We got onto the dance pad and I scrolled through the song list until I found a song I knew well. I put my side on hard and hers on easy, I wanted to show off at something for once. I couldn't wait to show my skills at this, I didn't like to boast but I did know just how good I was at this game. I pressed start and my side immediately took off. I quickly moved my feet from one pad to the other. I incorporated my upper body into the moves and my mind was separated from the world. I hadn't noticed until we had finished that a large group was now surrounding us. No, they were surrounding me! Isabel had moved from her platform and was just watching me. 

My face went red at all the attention until a young boy walked up to me with a grin on his face. "You're good," he said, "but can you beat me?" he asked and I was ready for a fight. I smiled at him, "The real question is can you keep up little boy?" I asked and heard some people laugh and I found it funny how people found this entertaining. He stepped up and we put the game on hard on both sides and I let him choose the song. He chose the song, Hurricane and looked at me for any hint of hesitation. I had a lot of practice with this game, and little did he know, this song. When my parents would fight as a child I would go down to the local arcade and stay until closing time. He pressed start and we both sped off, moving our bodies at high speeds to hit the buttons on the pads. 

It went on for what felt like a few seconds before the game was done, I had won. "Good luck next time kid," I said and smiled at him with heavy breath. I was sweaty from all the exercise but it was fun anyway. I thought he would be upset about losing but he smiled at me and thanked me for my time. I had many others come up to me and challenge me and I hadn't the heart to refuse any of them. They all ended with me as the victor, until one person came up. I hadn't expected it but it was Isabel! I couldn't beat her in front of everyone, mostly because I didn't want to make her angry with me in any way. Now I was stuck with a dilemma, beat my girlfriend let her be mad and possibly leave me high and dry in the sex department, or lose and make everyone else angry with me. 

I knew already I was going to let her win when she looked to me with a smirk, "Don't take it easy on me," she told me and I got chills down the back of my spine. I set both of the things to hard and cautiously pressed play. As the song started I waited for her to do something that would potentially make me mess up but she was just dancing her part. She was good, really good this time. When we first got here she could barely do easy but now she was moving like a highly experienced dancer. She was fast but graceful with her moves and I was quickly baffled at this. I caught a slight smirk from her and I knew it was on, I quickened myself and started working harder at the game. By the end of it the score was almost even, but when the scores came out it was true, she had won. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers, "Good luck next time kid," she said and I smiled at her. She leaned in and our lips came together then quickly came apart once again. She knew how to get the best of me, and I liked that.

I know it's always one thing or another and excuse after excuse and I am sorry but I had recently gone to the doctor because I got sick and I've been preoccupied with trying to get better. I just thought you guys might like an explanation.