Asleep Like A Baby

As I run through what happened over and over again in my head I cant help but feel extremely turned on. "What was her reason for that?" I question in my head. As I think I don't even hear Kim's mom yell that it's time for dinner. Kim shakes me out of my thoughts, "Dinner, let's go." She says and we head down the stairs. I follow her down to see her mom already sitting at the table with three plates set around it. It's a round table so everyone is sitting next to each other. As I sit down I can't help but to turn and look at Isabel, who is starting at the plate of food in front of her. As Kim sits down Isabel looks at me and I quickly look down to my plate.

After a few minutes of eating Kim tries to start up a conversation, "So, let's talk about boys." Kim says and I almost choke on my food. I haven't told Kim I'm a lesbian yet so she has no idea. "Can we not?" I ask, "I'm not really in the mood for boy talk right now." She smiles and changes the subject. "Alright, then how have your days been?" She asks and I'm really not sure how to respond. "I think you know," I start but then suddenly stop when I feel a foot against mine. "Enlighten me," she says and I continue talking, thinking that it was an accident. "Well, I woke up, then I went shopping with you." I feel the foot again, only this time it's not just a bump. I feel it glide up and down my bare leg smoothly. The foot is silk and soft, I look towards Isabel who is staring at me again. I know who it is as soon as it touches my knee. "Why is she doing this to me!?" I question in my head and continue talking, "I had a lot of fun shopping and now I'm here." I say and quickly take a bite of my food, trying to ignore Isabel's foot on my leg.

"And you mom?" Kim asks and I feel Isabel's foot move away from me. "Well," she starts and I decide it's time for a little payback, I start to lightly run my foot over her leg slightly. She continues unfazed. "I then stayed home and cleaned," I then rubbed my foot on her knee and she jumped, although it was barely noticeable. I took a drink of my water and smiled triumphantly. Then the thought hit me, I was sitting there playing footsie with my best friends mom, while she was in the room. "And that's about it," she finished saying and looked to Kim. "What about you?" She asked and Kim shrugged, same as Emma. Then I heard her under her breathe, "I don't think you did the exact same thing she did today." I almost spit out my water when she said that. I looked over to Kim who evidently didn't notice.

Kim finished before me and her mom. She then got up from the table, "Hurry up, I'll be in my room. Just come in when you're done." She said and stretched, then walked up the stairs. I heard her door open and shut, almost a soon as it was shut I looked over to Isabel with a menacing look. "What the hell was that!?" I whisper shouted and she took a drink of her water then looked at me. She had a smirk on her face that forced me into submission. "I have no idea what you are talking about." She said and took the last bite of her food, then stood up. I felt anger rise in my body as I stood up and looked her in the face. She stared back with her emerald green eyes and my legs felt like Jello instantly.

I held my ground and she got closer to me, "What are you planning to do about it?" She asked and I could tell she knew I would do nothing. I looked her straight in the eyes and threw my anger forward. Before I knew it I had pressed my lips to hers and electricity had been buzzing through me from tip to toes. I pulled away and looked at her, "I'm sorry!" I had started to say but was cut off when her lips pressed to mine again. This time she had wrapped her arms around me and started to tangle her hands into my coal black hair. I knew I should pull away, though I was 18 and it wasn't technically illegal, it wasn't right. She was my best friends mom! I couldn't find the will to force myself away from her.

She pulled away from me and looked at me. She then leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I was just waiting for you to be 18." "Does this mean you knew?" I asked and she nodded. "You think all this time I didn't see how flustered you were around me, or how you were constantly looking at me in a... lustful way." The way she said the word lustful made me melt. I knew she was still holding me and I was terrified that Kim would come downstairs. Her hands slid down my back sending chills all over me. "How long have you known, and how long have... have you felt this way back?" I asked as a slight moan came out in between words.

She smiled, "I've known since you were 16, and I've felt the same way since around the same time I found out." She said and the door to Kim's room opened. I quickly shoved my way out of her grip and turned to look at Kim who luckily didn't see what happened. "I just finished, I was about to come up," I said and smiled at Kim. "Alright, then come on up cause I'm tired." I smiled at her and walked up the stairs to her. "Good night mom," she said and I looked at Isabel, "Good night... Isabel." We walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. Kim laid down on the bed and snuggled up in the blankets, "Are you actually going to sleep?" I asked and she groaned out a yes. "Good night Kim," I giggled out and laid down on the blankets laid out for me next to the bed. It took me two minutes to fall asleep, and then it was off to dreamland.