A New Secret

When the alarm went off at five I didn't want to move. I was warm and safe laying next to Isabel. I sighed and moved closer to her, "I don't wanna move." I said and she nodded in agreement, "If you don't want Kim to find out then you have to." She said and I knew she was right, If I didn't move then Isabel would wonder where I was and walk in to see this. I rolled over on top of Isabel, who was still topless, and wrapped my arms around her neck in a hug. She hugged me back, only with a slight pinch of my ass. I scowled at her and she just asked, "What?" I groaned and got out of the bed.

The sun wasn't up yet and I knew I wasn't gonna get back to sleep if I tried. "You want breakfast?" Isabel asked and I looked at her with curiosity, "Aren't you gonna go back to sleep?" She shook her head, "Even if I tried I couldn't fall back to sleep." She said and I sighed, "Sure." We walked down to the kitchen, after she had put her top back on. I started up the stove with the water to boil, which should have been done last night. I sit there and stare at the flame underneath the pot. "Last night," I think and my mind wonders to what had happened, "We have a date," I told myself and I smiled. I looked over to Isabel and smiled at her. She smiled back, "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked and I stood there for a minute. "Chocolate chip pancakes?" I say in more of a question than a statement. "Chocolate chip pancakes it is!" She exclaims and I laugh at how excited she was.

I looked at the water which was now boiling at this point. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed two more teabags. "Just in case Kim comes down," I said and snickered a little. She slept late, she wouldn't be down for hours. I walked back over to the kitchen and grabbed two coffee mugs, placing one teabag in each. I then grabbed the pot and carefully poured the boiled water into each. As I was pouring some of the water splashed on to my hand. I winced and did my best not to drop the pot and set it down on the counter. I ran over to the sink and turned on the cold water, running my hand underneath it.

"Are you okay!?" I heard Isabel ask as she jogged over to the sink where I was. "Yeah, just a little burn," I told her and she looked at me. "I'll go grab the first aid kit." She said and walked off to the bathroom. I kept my hand underneath the water until she got back. A minute or two later she came back with a box and set it on the counter. She opened it and it was filled with rags, medicine, bandages, and more. She turned off the water and grabbed my hand, looking over where the spot had been burned. It wasn't bad, just a little red. She dried it off with a rag and the put some burning cream on it. I smiled, "She's such a mom," I laughed in my head. Apparently I had chuckled because she looked at me with a questioning look. I smiled at her, "Get back to making the pancakes now, I'm fine." She nodded and headed back.

I walked back over to the tea, which was done at this point. I dipped the teabags a few times and then threw them away. I grabbed both mugs and took then to the table. To my surprise Isabel was already there with a stack of six or seven pancakes and a thing of maple syrup. She knew I had a gigantic appetite. I sat down and passed her one of the cups of tea. As she took it her fingers brushed mine and it sent pulses of electricity through me. She passed me the plate of pancakes, "How many are for me?" I asked and she took a sip if her tea. "As many as you want," She replied and I got excited. I took three to start with and then grabbed the maple syrup.

After I had eaten the first three I grabbed two more and then handed the last one to Isabel. "They're really good," I said as I took another bite. "I'm glad you like them," she said and I  smiled at her once again. After I had finished and she had finished it was only six. We decided to watch some TV. We both sat on the couch, I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked and Isabel shrugged. I rolled my eyes and turned on Riverdale. We sat there for about ten minutes and then Isabel got closer to me. I looked over at her and she smiled at me, I smiled back. I turned to the TV again and to my surprise in one scoop, Isabel had gotten the remote.

"Give it back!" I whisper shouted at her. She shook her head and moved to the other end of the couch. I lunged at her. Soon enough I was on top of her trying to grab the remote. With my short arms I was no match for her as she held the remote over her head behind her. I looked into her eyes with an agitated stare. She giggled and  smiled, "You can't get it back!" She taunted and an idea popped into my head. I leaned down and kissed her. As I was hoping, she let her guard  down and lowered the remote. I lunged and grabbed it from her and moved back to my side of the couch. She looked at me with a pout, "That's not fair!" She whined and I smiled in victory. "All is fair in love and war my friend." I said to her. "You're the worst girlfriend ever," she said but couldn't hold back a smile. I guess I was her girlfriend now, I smiled and got closer to her. We continued to watch the show, and cuddle on the couch.