A Date

*Two weeks later*

I take a deep breath and get out of my car. I stare at the house and smile, "It's only been two weeks," I think and start on my way to the door. I knock on the door knowing that Kim is on a cheer leading trip. I hear footsteps and my heart leaps out of my chest when Isabel opens the door. She has a black crop top on that is as tight as a second layer of skin. Her jeans hugged her legs and ass, and to finish the outfit she was wearing a pair of Converse. "You just gonna stare at me all night?" She asked and I smiled, "Maybe." She rolled her eyes and tried to hide the smile but she couldn't help herself. "Your car or mine?" I asked and she thought for a moment. "Yours, it's less suspicious." She said and I nodded, "Alright," I say and we start to head to the car. "And maybe I'll finally get to drive your car," She said and I smirked, "Not a chance," I thought. 

We get into the car and head on our way to the restaurant that I set our reservation at. As I drive my eyes keep wandering to her. I can't help it, she looks amazing in that outfit. I jump slightly when she places her hand on my thigh. I glance back over to her and she is staring at me with an evil smirk. A small amount of heat rises to my cheeks as I turn back to the road. I make a right turn and her hand moves a little farther upwards. I know my cheeks are even redder and I start to feel heat between my thighs. I swallow and then take a deep breath, I look her way and she is obviously amused with my reaction. "She's enjoying messing with me!?" I think and get an idea. I wait a minute or two and her hand goes a bit farther up my leg. I smirk to myself and remove one of my hands from the steering wheel. I grab hers and remove it from my thigh, only to put mine on hers.

Faster than she did I move it upwards at a steady pace. I feel her twitch a little as I reach the top of her thigh. I glance at her and see her smirk is still there, but when I look at her eyes I see she is taken aback. I then rub my hand back and forth from her outer thigh to the inside of her inner thigh. I hear a slight but noticeable squeak when I hit her inner thigh. I smile more and then think about if I should take it a step farther. I think of how much longer it will take to get to the place where we are going to eat. I turn a corner and the place is distant but within sight. I start to rub the area within her thighs and I plainly hear her gasp. Feeling confident I start to rub harder and then pull into the parking lot. I remove my hand from her and turn the car off; I look at her with a smirk. "You're not the only one who can play games," I think. 

I open the car door but she grabs my wrist, "Finish," she says. I chuckle, "Sorry hun, we have a reservation," I say satisfied and move my hand from her grip. Feeling triumphant I walk to the other side of the car and open her door. She gets out with a frustrated groan, I smile at her and extend my hand. She takes it and we walk into the building and I give the person my name and he shows us to a table. We sit on opposite ends, even though it's a small table we are a considerable distance apart. She smiles and I know somethings wrong, only a second ago was she upset with me for teasing her. "I'll admit it was a bad thing to do but it was hella funny." I think and prepare myself for the worst. 

To my surprise we get through more than half the night with only conversation, "Maybe I was only paranoid," I thought and smiled at her with a chuckle. The waiter came back and brought us more drinks, I thanked him and he walked away. I took a drink out of my glass and to my surprise felt something weird in my mouth. I pulled it out and my eyes went wide as I saw it was a ring. I called the waiter back, "There must be some mistake, this was in my drink." He shook his head, "No miss, there is no mistake." He said and walked away. Isabel grabbed the ring and it hit me, this was her way of getting back at me. She knelt down in front of me and held the ring to me, "Shit shit shit shit shit," I thought as she loudly exclaimed, "Will you marry me, Emma?" 

I looked around and all eyes were on us, I panicked slightly and couldn't think straight. I knew it was only payback but I couldn't say yes in front of all these people, there would be too many witnesses. She knew I couldn't say yes, and saying no is what she expected me to do. I knew if I said no she would make a scene and we would be forced to leave. I smiled again, "Yes!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around her, she chuckled. "I'll get you later for this," I whispered in her ear and she replied, "Oh, I know." I released her and acted as though I was the happiest person in the world. We spent the rest of our evening getting congratulations from random people. We let the whole thing go on until around eleven and then we headed to the car. When we got into it I glared at her and she only replied with her usual mischievous smile. I handed her the ring and started the car, "Not a word?" She asked and I ignored her. "I'll get her back." I thought as she started to poke me in an effort to gain my attention. I smiled and she rolled her eyes, "For now this will do." I thought and drove with only the sounds of the car.

I know it's not the best but it's been a while. I would like to say thank you for reading my story and being patient as I got my computer fixed. More to come on the story and I hope you'll like the proceeding of the storyline! :P