What Have I Gotten Myself Into

I woke up in a panic and sat up off of the blankets. I look over and see that Kim is still asleep. After the dream I had I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep for a while. I move the blanket and stand up from the blankets spread out on the floor. I quietly walk out of the door and down the stairs to the kitchen. I try my hardest to be as quiet as I can as I bring out a small sauce pan and fill it around 3/4 of the way with water. I light the stove and set the water on to boil. I then head over to the pantry and dig out a tea bag. As I close the door of the pantry I hear a noise from behind me and my heart starts to pound. I turn around and see no one, I take a few deep breathes to try and calm myself and go to check on the water.

The water isn't boiling yet so I go back to the table, this time flipping on one of the small lamps on the counter. I sit down and rest my head on my arms on the table. As I sit there I feel someone grab me from behind and a pair of hands grab my waist. I jump up from the table and look at the person behind me. I release a breath when I see that it is Isabel, "You scared the shit out of me!" I whisper shout and grip the table behind me. She laughs slightly at me and I feel heat rise to my cheeks. "Her laugh is so fucking cute," I think as she gets closer to me. "Stop," I said and she quite moving towards me. She frowned, "Why?" She asked and I sighed, "Because we can't do this. "It's not illegal or anything," She says and I look away from her. "I know but you are Kim's mom, I can't do that to her." I say and Isabel moves closer to me, "Who says she has to know?" Isabel asks and steps up to me, putting her hands on my waist, trailing them up and down my sides.

My breath hitches and I grab her arms, pulling them off me. "What can I do to make you, change your mind?" She asks and gets closer to my ear and whispers the last part in it. I can feel my legs start to jello as she wraps her arms around my body. "I, I need to check on the water," I say and pull my body away from her. I walk over to the stove and try to get my body to calm down. "What the hell kind of effect does she have on me?" I ask myself in my head, "Hopefully a good one," Isabel says from behind me and I jump slightly. "Did I say that out loud?" I ask and I hear a chuckle, "Mhm." She says and I look at the pot of water. Still not boiling, I look at the flame and see that it had been turned off.

I look at Isabel, "Did you turn this off?" I ask and she smiles, "Maybe." She says and I groan, turning it back on. She comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist again. "Why am I even fighting this. This is what I wanted for the past five years and I'm pushing her away." I think as she starts to run her hands into my shirt. "Fuck it," I think and I turn off the stove again and turn around. "Not here," I whisper into her ear and she grins. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. I look into her eyes as she starts to walk us both up the stairs and to her room.

I connect my lips to hers as she walks into her room. She tries her best to close the door quietly as to not wake up Kim. I yelp slightly as she drops me onto the bed and bites my bottom lip. I move my hands from her neck down to her stomach and start to pull off her shirt. She is happy to oblige as she helps me to take it off. I stop for a minute to catch my breath and stare at her. Her bra is a lacy black and it fits like a glove against her giant breasts. She smirks as she sits on top of me on the bed, a leg on each side of me. She moves her lips from mine and starts to kiss down on my neck..

A moan escapes my lips as she kisses on the sweet spot of my neck. I feel her smile  as the noise comes out. I move my hands up and down her back as she kisses up and down sweetly. Every little touch sending heat scorching through my body. I've wanted this for so long and never thought it would happen. I suddenly come to my senses and ask her, "What about Kim?" She moves her head away from me, "Are you really that worried?" She asks and I nod with a sigh. "If you're that worried then we will wait for another time." She says wrapping her arms around my neck.  "I'm sorry," I whisper, "It's fine, I know you wanted to ." She says and pecks my lips. "It was going a bit to quick anyways," she said and I smiled at her. "How about we do this?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow at her, "What?" I ask and she grabs my hands, "How about we go on a date sometime? Out of town so Kim won't find out, we don't even have to say anything if you don't want."

I smiled at her and  nodded, "Sounds like a plan." I said and pulled her in for a kiss. This time it was soft and passionate, unlike before it was filled with a different kind of feeling. I rest my head on her shoulder and took a deep breath. "What have I gotten myself into?" I asked myself  and we both laid down on the bed. I forced her to set an alarm so I could sleep in her room until five. I cuddled up against her and she wrapped her arms around me, "Good night she said and kissed my forehead, "Good night," I replied with a yawn.