I Want to

After a minute I regained myself and then look into the mirror to see how obvious it was that I was crying. My eyes were puffy and red, I turned on the faucet and splashed some water onto my face. I took a few deep breathes, "I can not let what happened control me. It was wrong of him and I can't let him see it phase me." I thought and looked, once again, to myself in the mirror. "I am going to have a good time," I said in a whisper out loud and headed for the door. When I opened the door I looked around for Kim but found I was all alone. I smiled slightly when I saw a note attached to the door, "Already headed out to the pool, I thought you could use some time so just meet me when you can." I smiled widely, she always knew when I wanted to be alone and she always respected it. I decided to join her in the pool, it would a nice start to the vacation. I grabbed my swimsuit, a standard black bikini, and put it on. I threw a pair of shorts and a tank top over it until I got to the pool. 

When I get to the pool I quickly see Kim and Isabel. Kim is wearing a bright pink two-piece with black polka dots and Isabel is wearing a two-piece as well, it is mostly red with white skulls. Isabel looks over to me so I decided to show off a little, I pull off my tank top and then my shorts. I fluffed my hair a little and then walked over to the pool and sat on the side. I then leaned back and looked over to her, she was staring. I made sure Kim wasn't looking and shot her a wink which caught her a little off guard. I don't know why but all of a sudden I felt really insecure about showing off so much skin and quickly slid into the pool to hide my body. Just a second ago I was showing off and then I felt like I had to hide. The smile that was on my face had obviously disappeared and I looked to Isabel who had concern written all over her face.

Kim then looked my way and I quickly smiled at her so she wouldn't worry about me too. I made my way over to the two and got quickly hugged by the familiar small arms of Kim. I smile widely at her, "You look amazing Emma!" She practically yells and I flick her on her forehead, "Be a little quieter!" She smiles awkwardly and apologizes and I smile at her awkwardness. We swim around and splash one another for a while then Kim decides to get out and go to the room again to take a shower. I told her her I was going to get something to eat and then I would be back at the room. She nodded and headed on her way out. After Kim had left I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I missed her touch more than I care to admit. "Lunch?" She asked me and I replied with a yes. We got out, wrapped ourselves in towels, grabbed our clothes, and headed on our way to eat. 

We got to the resort's restaurant and sat down at a table near the back of the room. Isabel sat on the outside of the table next to me. I felt happy at how close she was to me, very secure. We ordered our food and started to talk to each other. We talked about our favorite food, movies, and anything else we could think of. When they brought us our food I looked at my plate which had a burger and fries on it and then to Isabel's. Isabel's plate had salmon and rice on it, "I didn't see that on the menu." I said and she laughed, "You obviously didn't look very hard then." She told me and my cheeks went slightly red. "Want some?" She asked and I nodded, in my defense, it looked delicious. I went to grab the fork with the food but she moved it away with a grin, "Nope, open your mouth." My cheeks went even redder when she said this. "Isabel, we are in public," I told her flustered. "I know," she said and I rolled my eyes and slowly opened my mouth. She put the fork in my mouth and I took the piece of salmon off of it, "Now, that wasn't so bad was it?" She asked and I looked back to my plate trying to keep my angry face but failing. I laughed slightly and she followed along with the laughter.

We ate our food and then headed on our way to the bedrooms to change into different clothes. She insisted on my coming into her room with her because she had something to give me. I tried to deny but failed and ended up going with her. After I close the door I turned around and started to walk forward. I quickly regretted moving because as soon as I took the first step I started to fall forward. I closed my eyes and waited to hit the ground. To my surprise, I hit Isabel and knocked her down with me. I opened my eyes and I was on top of Isabel who was staring at me. I wanted to ask if she was okay but I was caught in her eyes. I couldn't help myself, I leaned in and our lips connected. The familiar electricity ran through me from head to toe, my arms wrapped around her neck and hers found my back. 

Our kiss got more passionate as I felt her tongue run against my bottom lip. I parted my lips some and I found my tongue fighting hers. I moved my lips from hers and leaned up to take off my shirt. She stopped me as I started to lift it, "Are you sure?" She asked and I smiled with a nod of my head. She looked at me with worry in her eyes for more confirmation so I continued to take off my shirt and leaned next to her ear, "Yes, I'm sure," I whispered and she had what she needed. I got off of her and giggled when she got up and picked me up to take me to the bed. I wrapped my legs around her and forgot all about what had been troubling me for the past few weeks. All that mattered at this moment was me and her. She set me on the bed carefully and I moved to the top of the bed, her following closely. I got comfy and stared into her eyes, we brought our lips together again and our tongues started to wrestle once again. I felt my heart pound in my chest and heat rise between my legs. 

I flipped us and started to take off her shirt for her. She raised her arms and it slid off easily from her breasts. I started to kiss on her neck and I heard a faint moan escape her lips. I smiled at this and her hands traveled down to my bottom. They slid into them and pulled them off of me with ease and she gave my ass a firm squeeze. I yelped slightly and then she flipped us once again. She slid out of her pants and we were both there in our swimsuits. She moved her lips to my neck as I slid my hands up and down her sides. She sucked and bit down on my neck hard enough for me to know there would be a mark later. She moved her lips down to the tops of my breasts and kissed from there to the top of my swim bottoms. I gasped as she kissed back up my body. I removed my top and she grasped onto my right nipple with her teeth and I felt like I was going to die of pleasure. "Please, Ms. Jackson," I said and I felt her smirk on my skin. I figured out that she didn't want me to call her that because it made her extremely turned on.

"If you keep calling me that maybe I'll just stop," She said and I swallowed hard. "Isabel, please," I begged and she moved down to my bottom half. She pulled down my swim bottoms, each second excruciatingly slow. She ran her hands up and down my legs and I felt like I was going to go insane! She was teasing me and every touch sent pulses to my now exposed privates. She ran her finger over it and every touch made me moan until she finally inserted two fingers into me and rhythmically went in and out repeatedly for a period of time. "I think I am going to.." I started and I felt myself orgasm. She pulled her fingers out and climbed up to my face, my breath going faster than it ever had before. She licked her fingers and smiled at me, "Your turn she said and I smiled at her giving her a kiss, "Anything for you... Ms. Jackson." I told her and she smirked.

After we had done this for a good hour we just laid there and stared at each other with smiles on our face. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to Kim yelling. I sat up and froze as I saw that Kim had opened the door. "What the hell!" She shouted and I was at a loss for words. I saw Isabel frantically trying to put her clothes back on and chase after Kim who was probably locking herself in the room by now. I could not believe what was going on, she knew, and she was obviously pissed off about it. "What the hell is happening with my luck lately!" I said in my head and hid under the covers, silently crying once again. I wasn't upset she found out, I liked Isabel a lot and Kim won't change that. I was upset that she was this upset about it, and now it was probably going to ruin our friendship.