Voltron

Lance: "Paladins!" All of our ears perk up. "Keith!" I yell in relief. "Guys no time, Shiro was just a clone, and Lotor is on his way to your location. I will try my best to get there, so just hold on!" Allura smiles. "Okay Keith, please be safe." "I will." "Alright you heard him, we need to prepare for our guests." Allura's voice echoes in the room. "What are we supposed to do about the virus?" Coran panics. "And what about Lotor. why is he coming back?" Pidge adds. Allura's eyes widen. "The quintessence field." "What?" Coran becomes a little worried.  "He wants access to it. We need to destroy the inner-reality gate so Lotor can not gain access to the quintessence!" My eyes widen. "How are WE gonna do that? We can't exactly form Voltron right now." "We will have to try without Keith, or at least hold Lotor off until Keith arrives." Hunk groans. "This is how we die everybody. Hold your snacks for that is all we have left." "Seriously Hunk? We are about to die and still all you can think about is food?" Pidge remarks. "Food is a necesity to life you know." "We don't have time for your bickering! Lotor is on his way and you guys need to be ready. Pull it together." Krolia commands. They become silent, and focus. I smirk. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." "If that is a comment about me and my son Lance we will have a nice talk." My jolt. "Yes ma'am!" 

              "He's here!" Pidge exclaims. Our eyes all shoot towards a giant machine. "H-HOW ARE WE GONNA DEFEAT THAT!?" Hunk squels. "Keep it together kids, this is it!" Krolia says as shots are fired towards us. We drive forwards towards Lotor, who maliciously laughs. "Time for Voltron to disappear, and the new Altean race to rise!" Our eyes widen. "He's insane." Allura quivers as she speaks. "He is serious now." I say in shock. Keith, we need you!

Keith: I can hear their screams through the intercoms. Lotor met up with them, and they're losing. I grit my teeth as my grip on the controls tightens. I won't make it in time. "Shiro please, I won't get to them on time on my own. Help me get there." "Yes you can, Keith. You just have to see them. Allura, Pidge, Hunk, and Lance. See them, reach towards them." "But I don't know if I can, I-I don't know-" "Focus Keith! Yes, you can. Just reach for those who you want to see. Do it I know you can, you just have to know you can. See through the Black Lion's eyes." I look forwards, and close my eyes, and look through the Lion's eyes. I see Allura jerking in her ship. I see Pidge looking around as red flashing appear. I see Hunk holding onto his snacks for dear life. I see Lance fight... so hard. He's waiting for me. They are all waiting for me. I reach my hand out. "Please... please let me see them." 

              "Keith!" Lance! I open my eyes, and I can see them. "Guys!" "You have the ephemeral wings!" Allura gasps. I smirk. "I had some help, but not now. Right now Lotor is our problem." "It doesn't matter Voltron or no Voltron you will all DIE!" "What should we do, team leader?" Lance asks. I smile at the sound of his voice.  I send Shiro's clone  using  a shuttle back to the cast.e "We'll form Voltron, and stop him. Give it your all guys." We form Voltron, and attack.

Lance: "We're getting nowhere!" Hunk panics. "I know, we need a new plan; lets all work together." Keith commands.  "How can we go against his speed?" Pidge asks. "We have strength, and experience in Voltron, he doesn't have any experience in his mech." Keith answers. I get it. "So we just start doing combo attacks and some tricks." "This isn't a video game Lance." Pidge comments. "It's not, but Lance isn't wrong either. We do have some tricks." I feel happy at the Keith's agreement. "Lets show him what we've got!" Allura adds. We send attack after attack; move after move, and back Lotor into a corner. We get ready to take victory, when Lotor's robot suddenly leaps, and enters the quintessence field. "No!" Allura yells. In moments Lotor's robot comes back looking like it wasn't even touched by us. His malicious laughter can be heard in every lion. "We can't defeat him if he keeping recharging like that." Pidge grumbles in frustration. "Yeah it's not fair for him to be able to use the quintessence field." Hunk complains. "That's it." Allura sparks. "The only way to defeat him is within the field." "What!? But I thought the whole plan was to not let him in there, so why lead him in!?" Hunk panics again. "Voltron also gains power in the quintessence field." Lotor enters the quintessence field, but doesn't come out. Allura nods. "We will go." "...Alright." Keith agrees. Allura opens the gate, and we enter. I glare. Lotor is going down.