Keith Fights Shiro

Keith: "We made it through guys we-" I look. "Wait... I made it." I look forwards. "It's fine, I can do this." I follow them, and land in a hiding spot. "I need to find Shiro." I need to know what's going on, what have I missed? I walk around in a maze of a place. It's dim, and there could be soldiers anywhere. I remember the last time I tried to blindly go fight.... Lance would've always pull me back before I did something stupid. I blush, and shake my head. Not right now. I need to focus. "Don't get so carried away Keith. Work with me here. We're a team, remember that." I smile at that thought. I need to remember to think before I act. I focus around me, to try and feel if anyone is around me. "I'm coming, Shiro."

Lance: "The systems are shut off, and our leader is missing!" Pidge complains. "Yeah we can't form Voltron without the Black Lion." Hunk adds. "We should try to get rid of this nasty virus." Coran adds. "Are you all not worried about Keith!?" I yell out of frustration. The room quickly goes quiet. "He, is not our worries right now. Lotor is." Allura glares at the ground. I frown. "Our team-mates are our top  priorities, not your ex-boyfriend." I argue. She looks at at me with shock and anger. Everyone else goes wide-eyed. "It wasn't like that-" "But it was! And now it is over. Allura you are the princess, act like it. Think of your people. Your soldiers. Because that is what we are." Allura loses that anger in her eyes. "You're right...." She shows a sign of confidence. "Let's get rid of this nasty virus, and find our friends."

               I go back to my room, and look at the charm. "Keith...." My door opens, and it is Krolia. "So you're Lance I take it?" I nod. "Yes, and you are?" She smirks. "My name is Krolia." I get a better look at her. "You kind of remind me of-" "Of Keith?" I blush a little, and slightly nod. She smiles. "I'm his mother. And he told me quite a bit about you all, especially you." "Me?" "Well, kind of. When we were on that mission we ran into a mass that could let you into the minds of people's thoughts and memories." I sit up. "Was I... in his memories?" She nods. "Yes. As well as Shiro from when he was younger." "Keith knew Shiro before we all met!?" "That's what I saw. Shiro is like a brother to Keith it seems." I slightly smile. Yeah, that makes sense. I fully get up, and hold out my hand. "It's nice to finally meet you, Krolia."

Keith: I look around, then I finally see him. Shiro. He begins to move, so I follow. I am led to a facility. It is extremely dark, but I focus on Shiro. "Shiro." He stops. I flinch as I come to a halt. The lights turn on, and around us.... Shiros!? He turns, and smiles. "Welcome, Keith." My eyes widen at the sight of these clones. He looks at his mechanical arm. "Since you're here, I can't let you leave now." His arm glows. "You need to die for me now, Keith." Then in a blink of an eye he is right in front of me, and he swings his arm; sending me to a wall. I hear my body slam into the wall, and my breathe gets taken away. He goes to strike again, but I block it. I fall to the ground, and run. "I won't fight you Shiro!" "Then die!" I slide under some equipment, but he just destroys it all. He kicks my blade, and my shoes skid across the room. I can't keep blocking forever. I continue to run, and try to think of something. 

              I have been blocking and dodging for so long, and my body begins to get tired. I am scared. He is chasing me like he is a predator, and I'm his prey. Tears are overrun by my fear of death. I dodge using some parts of the facility, but he just destroys it all. The place begins to quake. Parts start crumbling. I start to see the outside space. This is bad. "You shouldn't look away." Before I can see him I am sent to an edge. My body aches. I think some bones are broken.... I look at his glowing arm. Wait, it doesn't look natural. Maybe.... I stop, and he smirks. "Finally." He rushes over, and grabs me by my neck, strangling me. He takes the Black Lion's blade, and presses it against my face. He starts to cut into my cheek. I try to hold back my screams and cries of pain. "I-I can't fight y-you. You're l-like a brother. I... I love you." I take my blade, and cut of his arm. The light disappears, and Shiro becomes unconscious. He falls off the edge. "Shiro!" I go after him, and grab him. We are going to die. I hold him close. "Shiro." Everything goes dark, but I can see a glimpse... it's the Black Lion.

Lance: "We are getting nowhere." Pidge frowns as she speaks. "Have any of you seen Allura?" Hunk asks. I sigh. "I'll go check on her." I leave the room, and head to Allura's room. I can't help but worry for Keith. Is he alright, I wonder. Shiro was acting weird, and Keith never really thinks before he acts. I go into a slump. He also likes to act first talk later. I shake my head. Then I have to ring him back. I blush at the thought of him needing me. It makes me kind of happy to think about. I reach Allura's room, and knock. The door opens, and there is Allura. There is sorrow in her eyes. "Allura, we should talk." I say; she looks at me, and nods. "I know what just happened is still fresh, but you should try to work it out, and move on." Tears form in her eyes. "I know, it's just. I've never felt so betrayed. He acted like a knight in shining armor, and I bought it. All of it. You even showed distrust in him when I should have as well. I'm so sorry, I let everyone down." I sit beside her. "You are acting as if this is all on your shoulders. Princess, we are all here for you. I am here for you. You will never have to do this on your own. Okay?" She slightly smiles. "You're right. You guys are here for me." I smile, and nod. "Now lets go. Sitting here moping is not good for your skin." She giggles. "Alright."

Keith: "Wh-Where am I?" "Keith." I quickly turn to see Shiro. "Shiro!" He smiles. "It's been a while." I am a little confused by that comment, but I decide to leave it alone. "Where are we." His face goes a little grim. "When I fought Zarkon, I disappeared. I died Keith. However, the Black Lion absorbed my spirit to save me. That Shiro is a clone, but you took Honerva's grip away from it, so now it's just an empty body." "Well if that's true.... then I can bring you back right!?" He sighs. "Focus Keith. Everyone is in trouble. Lotor's Sincline ships are heading for the Castle of Lions. They need their leader Keith. They need you." "But-" "No buts, think of Lance. I know you like him. You have never been good at hiding stuff from me." I madly blush. He smiles, but sadly looks at the bleeding cut on my cheek. "Protect him Keith. Do what I could not." Tears fall down my face, but I nod. "O-Okay." Then I suddenly open my eyes to the Black Lion, where I am still holding the clone. I get up. "Don't worry guys, I am coming."

~To Be Continued~