Shiro

Lance: "What do you mean I can't search for him!? It has days now!" Keith yells at Allura. I sigh. "We all want to find Shiro, but we can't lose another paladin, not when I just got used to Blue." Keith clicks his teeth, and leaves the room. Allura presses her fingers on her temples; arguing with him must have given her a head ache. Who will you choose Lance? I jolt at the voice in my head. Who will I choose? I get up and see Allura has left. Hunk enters the room. "Are they finally done fighting?" He asks. I nod. "I know how Keith feels, but he needs to control his emotions. He is our leader now." I start walking out. "I'll talk to him." I exit the room, but for a second I saw Hunk smiling. I don't walk back in to see why, and walk to Keith's room. He's not in here? Then he must be there. I walk to the room, and can already hear him practice. I look around to see no one, and open the door. I silently close it, and look to see him sitting on the floor. 

               "You OK, Keith?" I ask as I slowly walk over. He lays down and I can see he is already sweating. I sit beside him. "I want to find Shiro too." He looks at me. "I know. Everyone does, and I know where you guys are coming from. It's just...." It's obvious Keith has a past with Shiro. "I'm here to listen, you know?" He sits up. "He is the whole reason I joined the Garrison." My eyes widen as I look at him. He sighs. "I was young when he found me. I was the best they had, but my record made they wary of me. That and I had quite the temper." "Still do." I add. He snickers. "Yeah, it got me in a lot of trouble, but Shiro didn't care. He saw more of me, and got me into the Garrison. I regret wasting his efforts... but I guess it was worth leaving." I tilt my head. "What do you mean by that?"

Keith: "What do you mean by that?" I blush. Why did I say that. Now he is asking. Do I tell him? Should I tell him that I'm happy that I left, so that he could become a pilot. And that him becoming a pilot led to us seeing each other, and becoming paladins of Voltron together. I shake my head. No, he likes someone else. "That's another story." He shrugs. "OK, but I am quite a listener." I roll my eyes. "No, you like to talk. Not listen." He smirks. "Allura wouldn't say that." I frown. "Of course you brought her up." His eyes widen, and I begin to feel guilty. "I see." He speaks as he gets up. "It seems I have upset you, so I'm gonna go." I look in fear. Gonna go? But.... I get up, and grab his hand. "No don't go!" He turns around, and sees the desperation in my eyes. I look away in shame. "I'm sorry. You were just trying to lighten the mood." He breathes in deep, and looks at me. "No I'm sorry. I came to listen." He looks at his hand, and then I look to see I'm still holding his hand. I go to release, but he grips my hand harder. My entire face becomes red, so I look away and sit back down. My legs are like jelly. He chuckles, and sits beside me. 

               "We've come so far, haven't we?" He says as I still look to see we are holding hands. I show my quirky smile. "Yeah." "Guys, we have visual on an unusual ship. It's coming towards us. Keith. I jolt and jump up. I start running, and see I am still holding Lance's  hand. "Where are you going, Keith?" I look up at him. "It's Shiro." His eyes widen, and he pulls me into a hug. The pushes me. "Go save Shiro." I nod, and rush off. I get into the Black lion, and fly to the ship. I look down to see Shiro. "I've found you." He weakly says. I smile as tears form out of my eyes. "Welcome home, Shiro." Then I let him into the Black lion. I take him back to the Castle of Lions, and we rush him to the recovery chambers. I watch him, and see someone in the reflection. I turn my head to see Allura. She is smiling. "See, we have him back." I smirk. And I'm closer than you to gaining Lance's love. But you don't know that. You don't even want to show you like him, but that's fine. He doesn't know what he wants either. "Yeah." I look back at Shiro. You're finally home, Shiro. My life is a little more complete now.