Leaving the Altean Ship

Keith: "So how do we defeat the Alteans in this world?" I ask hoping to gain information. "The comet is a good start. The comet they possess was used to create Voltron, and with it they plan on conquering the universe." I slightly nod. "Got it." Wait... the comet helped make Voltron. Then... if we take it. We start hiding around corners to try and find Allura. "Why are we hiding? They don't know we are against them yet." Pidge speaks concerned of our motives. I look at Sven and Slav. "They are with us." They look at the two. Then we continue. We walk past a door, when I look in to see Allura. We open the door, and storm in. Allura confusingly looks at us. "What is going on? Where have you been!?" Lance speaks up to answer. "Allura, get away from them! They are dangerous." She frowns. "Dangerous!? They are Altean if anything we should be happy to be with them." I start walking towards her, but they raise their weapons. "So you are with the rebellion, huh? Traitors." Slav and Sven storm the room, but freeze at the sight of gun point. "What is going on!?" Allura questions. "Why are you pointing your weapons at my friends?" She looks at her fellow Alteans as she speaks, but they don't even look her way. "You're trying to take the comet, aren't you?" They sneer at us. I look at the paladins. "Stand strong guys." They nod. I run up and grab Allura. They start firing at us. We run away, but we aren't very familiar with the Ship. "Do not worry. I have been patrolling here for quite some time." Slav confidently speaks. I snicker. He's braver than the one we have. "Look out Keith!" I look to see a fired bullet coming our way, but then something blocks it. "Sven!?" We help him up and look for the comet. I look at him, and he continues to look more and more like Shiro. Shiro....

Lance: I see Keith's eyes, as they gaze at the Shiro wanna be. I frown a little. "Let's get that comet guys." Keith comes back to reality. We find the room that Slav informed us had the comet. We enter the room. Slav looks at Keith. "What do you plan on doing with this?" We start to carry it. "We will take it to our universe, and make sure what happened to you guys never happens to us. With this in our universe they can't rain over you as well, so it's a win win." Slav nods. "I see. I will allow it. Take the comet with you, and protect your universe." We get hit with heavy fire, and dash to the ship. Coran sees our hurry, and once inside we lift off. However, when we look down we see Slav and Sven still down there. Hunk gasps. "What are you doing!?" He questions. They smile. "Thank you, for helping us get one step closer to freedom." They scatter and we can no longer see them. Keith doesn't leave a window. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Keith, we'll find Shiro soon." He smiles a little. "Yeah. We will." I pat his head and we go our separate ways. Then we enter our universe, but what waits for us surprises us all. "Lotor!" He takes the comet, and we no longer are able to see him. I look to see Keith's face. He doesn't look happy. He growls. "We will find Lotor, reclaim the comet, and finish him once and for all. Mark. My. Word."