Dance

Keith: After that day I've been in the training room more often, but that doesn't mean I've left my old area. I train with the AI in the main room with everyone, then go to the other room to do the more private motions. "Good job, Keith." I look to see Shiro." "Th-thanks." He proudly smiles. "You seem to be more active with the team, training wise at least." I scoff as I look to see them still goofing off as always. He sees the direction of my gaze. "Keith? Humor them for me please; you might be their leader one day." I frown. "Shiro, could you come with me. I want to talk about that." Everyone looks at me as I try to keep my anger in check. His eyes widen as he nods. We leave the room and he follows me further in the hallway. I push him to the wall. "Don't talk like that ever again!" He jumps surprised by my sudden attack. "Calm down Keith!" "No you listen to me Shiro! Ever since that one day where you brought it up it's been irritating me. Why would I need to worry about being leader!? You're the leader! I won't ever be able to replace you! No one can!" He looks at me with a little disappointment. "Keith.... I'm sorry if what I said bothered you, but I will keep this in your mind. This life is unpredictable Keith. I mean, think of what would've happened if you had never found me in the lab. Keith life is full of surprises so a leader must be ready for anything; even death." My face went grim in terror as I let him go and sit on the ground. I could never be the leader; I mean I'm still a stranger to them! He panics a little. "Keith!" He holds my shoulders. "Maybe.... you should go back to your room." I start to walk not saying anything. I move his hands away from me. "I'll be fine, I just need to think over some things." Shiro has a painful look at me as I walk away. "OK." He turns and walks back to the main training room.

Lance: "What's wrong with those two?" We see Allura as she walks in with the mice. I shake my head and Pidge decides to giver her the best answer we knew. "We honestly don't know." Hunk joins the conversation. "They always do stuff like this." Allura ponders over it. "I hope it's nothing serious. Shiro has enough problems as it is." I feel a little irritated. "I think it might be Keith having more of the problems personally." Allura looks at me surprised. "Oh, yes you could be right. It is not right to assume that Shiro is the only one struggling." I look to see their gazes all on me. I feel a little awkward. Hunk puts his hand on my shoulder. "You feeling alright, buddy?"  I nod. "Yeah, guess I'm just tired." I smirk. "I couldn't get away from looking at this sweet face in the mirror." They all roll their eyes, but chuckle too. I join with them, but I still have this dreadful feeling. I wonder what they are talking about; they seem to already have some connection. I feel a little ache in my chest.  Shiro walks in, by himself. Allura walks over. "Is everything alright?" Shiro slightly smiles. "Yes, Keith just isn't feeling too good I guess. I had him go back to his room to relax a little." I glare a little. I highly doubt that he's telling the truth. What is going on.... I wonder. What did he say to Keith?