Alone

Lance: I wake up to a panic of people. I open my door to see Shiro marching to my room. "Lance, you need to come to the main hall." My heart drops knowing that something is wrong. I rush over to the main hall to see everyone.... but Keith and Allura. I look at Shiro. "Where are they?" He sighs. "We don't exactly know." Keith.... and Allura. No, I can't think like that. I still don't even know where my feelings lie. Coran and Pidge track them. "We found them." Coran tries to contact them. "Allura!? Keith!?" We hear mumbles. Then we hear sirens. Coran gasps. "The Ark are under attack!" "What!?" We hear Allura. Then we hear her and Keith talking to each other, but I can't understand with the static. I hear Keith. "We are coming back." I feel my heart thumping. "So it's just you and  Allura, like, no one else is with you guys." Keith sighs. "This is not the time Lance, we will get there as soon as possible; dont-" It cuts off. I feel anxiety as the ship rocks from a blast. Hunk and Pidge look at me. I frown. "Whatever. Let's win without them!" Shiro shakes his head. "It won't be that easy, but we do need to keep them off the ship. Everyone, to your lions!" We head to our lions, but I can't stop thinking about them. Keith.... Allura.

Keith: I try to steer the ship, but it gets damaged. "No, no, no." It's about to blow. ""Hold onto me princess!" She grabs on and we escape. I sigh in relief. She looks up at me. "What do we do now?"I hear the team yelling and  grunting from the attack. I hear Lance mumble about me and Allura being alone together. Too bad he doesn't know we can hear him. Lance would be jealous of me right about now. I resent myself for that thought. Whatever. I use my jet-pack to steer us in the right direction. We won't make it in time like this. I listen in to see that the team is still suffering. I focus. "Come on red. Focus. Come on!" 

Lance: Shiro grunts. "Come on guys, just a little bit longer! We can do this!" Pidge gets frustrated. "This would be easier if we could form Voltron!" Shiro sighs. "I know but we can't without Keith." "Don't worry team! I will get into that lion and come for the rescue!" Coran speaks with confidence, but we all know he won't be able to do it. We hear him yelling while he ran. Oh boy. I sigh as I look out. Where are you Keith? We hear Coran gasp. Then, the roar. "It's red!" "Keith!" "Sorry guys; we were wrong to leave, but we are now here to help." I feel some relief. Shiro comes in through the intercoms. "Alright team, lets form Voltron!" Finally! I get excited as we get ready to fight. This is what I love the most. We defeat the Galra and land. We form to our separate lions and exit to see the Ark. I stay mad though; since they left and everything. Keith scratches the back of his head and Allura looks at us. "We are so sorry that we left; it's just.... we thought that Zarkon was tracking everyone using us, but we were wrong." Shiro joins in. "Yes, now we know that his connection is through the black lion." I look at Keith as there is still worry in his face. What made him think he was the tracker? He looks to his side at his blade. I've never seen that blade, actually, I don't think anyone has.  I look closer at it. I feel a tap and see Pidge. "Quit staring Lance." I blush. "I wasn't well I was just-" Keith turns around making me blush even harder. Pidge snickers and I glare at her. I sigh, then look at Keith. What are you hiding, Keith?