II 𝒫𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉

Start from the beginning

"I was simply wondering who I should look out for," he sits down in his own chair, pulling out the drawer he previously laid his ink and quill in.

"Young prince, you don't need to pretend to be interested in the young maidens around me," Toshinori chuckles slightly at the prince's shocked face, as mentioned before, he had taken care of the prince since he was an infant, knowing almost everything about the young boy.

"O-Of course I'm interested in the young maidens," the prince stutters, the topic of sexuality had never been brought up between the two of them before, while it wasn't exactly punishable in the Midoriya kingdom anymore as his grandfather had thought that it was stupid to punish someone for being with the one they loved, no matter the gender.

While he didn't know why the king hadn't set the rule in place again, he was certain that he wasn't very fond of same sex marriage, as he had kindly expressed before.

"Say, young prince, don't let the king control who you shall marry, marry the one you are truly in love with," the attendant knew that the words he just spoke was extremely punishable, to disobey the king was forbidden, getting caught doing it could end with your head. Thankfully he said it in a hushed voice, wary of the guards that could be outside.

"Thank you Toshinori-san, but I simply have to accept the path that have been laid out for me," he prince breathes out as he looks through the papers he had previously been writing on, he had an assignment from his English tutor to write multiple letters, even though his tutor might be quite, energized, he was excellent at English, having studied it his entire life.

A small knock on the door interrupts him, gesturing for his attendant to open he puts away his papers once again, assuming it was the servant with his mid-day meal.

The short servant walks in, her cheeks were covered in a light dust of pink, her hands lightly shaking, she had only gotten the job as a servant three days ago, wanting to earn money herself for her family. Having to serve the prince after only three days of work was nerve wracking.

"Here is your mid-day meal, my prince," the short girl says, a timid smile on her face, her brown hair almost bounces as she walks, her work attire seeming a little tighter than other maids.

She places the tray on top of the prince's desk, hoping she hadn't made any mistakes.

"You don't need to be so nervous," the prince says with a light laugh his features lighting up, her cheeks begins feel heated as she looks at the young prince that was around her age, maybe just a few years older. "What's your name?" his question seems to bring her back out of her daze, a gentle smile was sitting on his face as he looks at the young servant.

There were many young servants through out the castle, though everyone seemed to try to swoon the young prince, this new servant was a nice change of pace, feeling a nice friendly feeling when he looks at her.

"U-Uraraka Ochako, my prince," she bows her head slightly looking up at the young prince right after.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Uraraka-san," her name seemed to roll of his tongue perfectly, for once he wasn't nervous talking to a stranger, compared to everyone else he usually met during the parties the king had held, she had a welcoming feeling.

"Likewise," she backs away from his desk, realizing she was way to close to be appropriate. "W-Well, I should probably take my leave, your meal will get cold, my prince," she bows and backs away slowly, turning around after two steps and hurrying out.

"You are making good process, young prince," the attendant smiles towards the door as he watches it close, coughing a bit right after, small drops of blood escaping his lips with his coughs.