Chapter Seven (7)

Hayoung eyes look empty for whoever see her now. Truth, she doesn't know how to face Sehun after this. Last night, after she confirm Sehun already drift to sleep, Hayoung took the sheet where her blood is and took all her clothes and leave Sehun's room like before. Hayoung dream is shattered when someone from behind is kiss her on cheeks, no one other than Sehun.

"Good morning, are you okay? You look pale." ask Sehun concern when Hayoung didn't give him any reaction.

"Nope, I'm okay. You got enough sleep?" Hayoung saw Sehun's face is much better than last night.

"I think so. Hayoung-ah, do I bring someone last night? Perhaps, a girl?" a glass on Hayoung's hand almost lost the grip with Sehun's sudden question.

"N-no, why you ask?" Hayoung smile awkwardly.

"Hmmm, it just my bed look so messy. Even though we always slept together, I don't think it would be messy like that. But then, I already promised you I never brought any girl here. It's just I don't remember anything" explain Sehun.

"Maybe you move a lot last night" Hayoung words just cut off the conversation. Sehun didn't ask for more because he felt something is off even though he felt weird cause he woke up naked.
****************************

"Sehun-ah, I want back to home" said Hayoung when both of them is on their way to college.

"Suddenly? Why? Usually we will back together at the end of the month." Sehun look at Hayoung when they stop at the traffic light.

"I-it just I miss mummy" Hayoung replied without looking at him.

'That nervous gestures' thought Sehun when he saw Hayoung is playing with her fingers.

"Okay, I'll send you after I finish my practise."

"It's okay, I can take a bus or taxi" Sehun didn't say anything after that.

**************************************************************************

Oh Nara (Sehun's mother) is busy arrange the flower to put at her boutique when she heard a bell ringing. When she open the door, someone hug her tightly and a sobbing can be heard.

"My baby Hayoung, why are you crying? Come on, let's enter first." Oh Nara close the door and bring Hayoung to the living room.

"Please bring a glass of water" said Oh Nara to the maid.

"Mummy, I miss you" Hayoung look like a clingy little kid with her mother. Even though Oh Nara is just her best friend's mother but Nara already loves Hayoung like her owns since Hayoung and Sehun is grow up together and after the accident, Nara and Jiho took Hayoung under their care and pampered her like their own daughter since Nara already had two sons.

"I know, but I felt like you're hiding something to me Hayoung-ah. Don't forget I'm your mother" said Nara when Hayoung is crying non-stop. If she crying because she's upset, Hayoung doesn't even need her. Just enough with Sehun.

"Can I stay here for tonight?" Hayoung tried to change the topic. Nara just sigh, she already know all the tactic.

"Of course darling, but where's Sehun? Why you came here alone, what if something happen?" ask Nara concern. Hayoung just silent hearing Nara's question.

"It's related to Sehun right? And of course that little brat don't have any clue about it." It's has been three days since Hayoung back to home and Sehun didn't stop calling and text her but she still ignore him. Sehun is so confuse right now, what's his fault and of course he didn't dare to step into the house because he already know his mother will pick him up.