Chapter 11 - Introduce yourself new kid

I have been with Shay and his family for a week. Why am I saying that? Let's start again. I have been living with my family for a week. As its the summer the kids didn't have to go to school which was a great opportunity for us to all become a large happy family. I had met Kayli and Casey along with Gage and Brailey the other day, love them already best uncle and aunt I could ask for.

"So you want to be introduced on the vlog today?" I snap out of my little daydream as a camera comes close to my face. Shay is standing in front of me holding a camera out to me in the palm of his hands.

"I guess, I mean I love what you guys do its great. I would love to be a part of it" This was me being honest, I would want Shaytard videos every night I got with the kids. They would tell me what was happening, behind the scenes basically to every video.

Shay smiles and turns it on. He shows me how to use the camera and where to hold it if I wanted to vlog myself. If I wanted advice from anyone it would probably be Shay considering he is a professional vlogger.

"You want to start today's vlog introducing yourself?" I smiled at Shay. I have to admit I was buzzing with excitement I was reading the comments to the last couple of vlogs so many people where asking about me. Some where saying bad things about me but I tried to keep on the positive and as Shay said 'just ignore them'.

"Hey guys, you might not know who I am but errrr..." I freeze and look at Shay as he's giving me hand gestures to continue. "I'm Harry, I'm from England and Shays family have adopted me. I want to thank them for being so good to me this past week I um. I want to just say to everyone I will be in the vlogs when I can, right Shay?" I pass the camera back to Shay.

"Right!" We exchange jokes on camera. Hopefully it will make a good video. I'm anxious Shay might cut out my jokes, even though he laughed. I doubt he will but its still a question floating around my head.

We later go out to dinner in a place in LA. Being in LA just seems like somewhere people go on holiday or to be a movie star. Living in LA seemed a weird concept to me. But I guess I'm weird.

We have dinner and walk back to the car park or as Shay insists its called 'the parking garage'. Which he then proceeds to sing a song about, its embarrassing but extremely funny so I just laugh along with the kids. As we walked back to the car which could quite easily be classed as a small  bus we got stopped by these two girls.

"Oh my god! Shaycarl!" One girl screams as she walks over to him. She begins to cry. Her friend runs over screaming as well.

"Hey, don't cry" Collette gives her a hug. The kids hugs the other girl.

"You must be Harry, right?" The girl who is in a state to speak asks as the other girl stands nearby taking selfies.

"Yeah, that's the name Shay gave me. My real name is Prince Harry" The girl laughs. I'm a charmer with the women, as you can tell.

"Its so nice to meet you! Where we the first fans to meet you Harry?" The first girl is currently in a better position to talk after updating her facebook profile picture and spamming twitter with "#OMG just met @ShayCarl wow!".

"Yeah, its his first proper fan encounter so don't scare him away" Shay laughs as we say goodbye to the girls.

Strangers knew who I was, they knew who my family was. They watched a video of Shay talking about me, online for millions of people to see. The view counter ticks up like a heart. People from Alaska or Russia could see my face. I'm the attention at the moment in the Shaytards fan base which usually argues about raising children or American girl dolls.

I felt fame.

I felt pride.

I felt happy.

I felt amazed

I felt like a Shaytard.