Chapter 4: Beach Day

Recap: Summer has trouble being a waiter and spills drink on customer. Summer gets to know a couple more of Ellie's friends and waiter group. Ellie and Summer go shopping. Summer has a mini argument with Miranda.

NOT EDITED (I'll get to it eventually........)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Beach Day

The breakfast place has to be the best in this resort. Ellie insisted me joining their waiter group and going out for a fun beach day so I could get a chance to "connect" with all her friends, excluding Miranda. Every couple of days their entire group would get together at one of the breakfast places in the resort and just chat and eat for a while.

Ellie dragged me here at 8:00 in the morning, she wanted to make sure we'd come early. So right now I am sitting on a comfortable couch with a brown coffee table in front of it, which is holding my wide selection of fat breakfast foods. 

After a while, all of my breakfast is eaten and me and Ellie are just sitting on the couch on our phones while we waited for the rest to come. Seriously, I doubt they would meet us here at 8:00 in the morning.

Me and Ellie look up as we hear the doors swing open, the bells jingling in the process. We see Hayden come up to us with a happy grin on his face. He plops down next to me and rests his arm across the couch, behind me.

"So how are my lovely ladies doing today? Especially you, Ellie," he says, his teeth shining white as he smiles.

Ellie, who is now looking back at her phone, flips him off without even taking her eyes of the screen. I give Hayden a questioning look but he just laughs.

"Lets just say, I got Ellie mad,"

"How?"

"I've got ways."

He wiggles his eyebrows and I just laugh at his silly manner. Soon, the twins have shown up and we're chatting the morning away. I've got to learn a whole lot about the twins in just a half hour. Their names are Melissa and Arianna.

Like Ellie said, they hate looking like each other and when they walked in I was surprised to see them look completely different, besides the similar facial features.

Melissa has long, red straight hair with bangs while Arianna has, probably natural, dark brown hair that curls up at the end. And, I can definitely see the difference in personality between the two. Melissa is more cute and nice and helpful, but Arianna, is totally out and wild and party-ish I guess.

It's a blast talking to them though, they have such interesting stories about them and their childhood.

I honestly wish my mom would have another kid, specifically a girl. I've always wanted to have a sister, one where you can share your secrets and problems too. But my mom is the time of person that just wants one and done, two is too much for her.

Financially wise, its not a big deal, but simply teaching the kid from start and having the stress all over again apparently would put too much pressure on her.

 Miranda obviously will probably not show up, and the only person missing is Blake.

I don't say anything though, I don't know why but I feel somewhat curious and attracted to Blake. Not in a romantic way, but just a way that makes me wonder whats going on inside his head. He rarely ever talks, or so I think. Sure he's said a few things to me here and there but that's mainly just waiter stuff I need to deal with.