~ EIGHTEEN ~

"P-pardon?" Lyria stuttered, pulling back with shock.

"You heard me. You are clearly hungry and I have come to realise that my blood calls to you. Drink." Lucien whispered huskily, dipping a finger in his blood before placing it on her lip.

Tongue darting out to lick away the blood, Lyria could not prevent the hungry moan that escaped her. Gums aching with want, Lyria took Lucien's finger in her mouth and sucked off the blood that still sat on the tip of it.

"Oh, God." Lucien let out a strangled moan.

As the scarce droplets of blood landed on Lyria's tongue, she knew she was in trouble. She had never tasted anything so intoxicating, so addicting. Leaning down to the blood pouring from his wound, Lyria trailed the crimson liquid  with her tongue up to his collarbone. Sounds around her became distorted and even Lucien's moans had become muffled as Lyria lost her to a blood haze she had never before witnessed. All it had taken were a few drops and she had been a goner.
After tasting Lucien's blood, she knew no other blood could ever compare. Nothing but his blood would ever sate her hunger. Bright lights filled her vision and she closed her eyes in euphoric bliss. This must be what Heaven felt like, Lyria thought to herself.

Leaning back slightly, she wasted no time in sinking her fangs into the vein in his neck. The fast thumping of his heart was all she could hear as the blood filled her mouth, and lust filled her belly.

"Lyria." Lucien whimpered, causing her to pull back in worry.

Fear of hurting him overpowered her innate instinct to keep feeding on him. But, she saw that his eyes were closed and his head thrown back in pleasure.

"Why did you stop?" He murmured, cracking open those mesmerizing blue eyes slightly.

Wiping away the smears of blood around her mouth, she placed a hand on his cheek before looking into his eyes. Leaning in, she noticed Lucien was doing the same thing, eyes already closed in anticipation.

Lips upon lips, body pressed against body. Both of them wrapped up in their lust.

Never before had Lyria come across someone who had taken such pleasure from a feeding. It awakened something in her: something she had kept buried for so long. Hope. Hope that maybe she could find a partner who embrace every part of her - the good and the bad. Maybe this was her chance to be with someone who did not flinch away from the monster within, but rather ran towards it.

Gripping the bottom of his shirt, she looked at him for reassurance, before pulling it up over his head and throwing it across the room somewhere. Blood still trickled from his wound, and the two puncture holes in his neck. Lyria licked it off his chiseled chest before reclaiming his lips.

Twisting them around, Lucien pushed Lyria onto the bed (he was slightly shocked at how easily she had allowed him to do it), before placing his body atop hers, never breaking their heated kiss. Tracing her bottom lip with his tongue, he growled when Lyria kept hers shut in an act of defiance. Gripping her bottom, he gave it a squeeze and smirked as she squeaked, opening her mouth. Slipping his tongue inside, he was so lost in passion that he had hardly registered that Lyria had twisted them until he was already on his back.

"Not fair." Lucien grumbled, frowning as she used her Supernatural speed to best him.

He quickly shut up when the feisty dark haired woman sank her fangs into him once again. Moans of bliss formed in her throat as once again, the sweetness of his blood hit her. This is how she wanted to live out her existence. As a Captain, lying on top of the muscular body of Captain Whitelock, his electrifying blood being her only meal.