Chapter 13

Your POV

I had my answer in my mind finally. I am going to accept him.I don't really see him more than a friend but I didn't want to hurt him. I told myself that it's just for until he is ready to leave me.

Since I've been avoiding him all this while , I decided to go to him during the break. I went up to his rooftop and found him standing on the edge ready to fall. I ran to him and pulled him down. I hugged him real tight and held him down because he was getting restless was crying a lot. I didn't understand his strange behaviour.... why was he trying to jump off..... Did I hurt him that bad??

I patted his head and told him my answer. I asked him to open up to me and not feel bad about anything. I was scared of loosing him.

Jungkook ' s POV

I was walking through the school ground when I saw Baekhyun standing on the edge of the roof. I was going to run to him when I saw Y/N pull him down and hugging him. That sight shattered my heart. It was meant to happen someday but this was too soon. I stood there and  was crying seeing that. I didn't have anything to do even if I wanted to be with her very badly.

After that day I haven't really had count for the days that were passing by. I didn't even know what day it was.... All I see everyday is the smiling face of hers and Chanyeol's face that feels sorry for me . I guess he knew that I liked her.

Your POV

2 weeks had passed since I started dating Baekhyun. I wanted Beakhyun to be happy even if I don't feel the way he does. As each day passed my mind kept wandering off thinking about Jungkook.... He 's been gloomier than usual and I've seen him cry when I go to the rooftop to find myself some time alone. I don't know what it is exactly but I feel something missing in my life whenever he takes a day off and is not there next to me in his seat.

Baek told he was going to school early tomorrow and has something to talk with Taehyung. I let him be and walked to school still a bit early than the usual time.

" Tae .... I've been diagnosed with an uncurable disease. I might not survive long but it's only been two weeks since I've been having the happiest times in my life. How will I tell this to Y/N ? I don't want to leave her and go. She will hate me for not telling her about this. I don't want her to find out that this was the reason I tried suiciding for. "

I heard it all..... Baekhyun , why didn't you tell this to me before. I would have actually given my heart to you fully. I ran out. Why do I have to loose him too?? 

Jungkook ' s POV

I was standing on the footpath waiting to cross the road when I saw Y/N running to this side of the road. She was crying and looked shattered. She almost ran past me but I caught her before she stepped onto the pedestrian's path. She was crying even after I asked her what was wrong. I saw Chanyeol standing on the other side of the road looking at us and also Baekhyun running to us. He came and pushed Y/N off the road making her land on top of me. My sight felt blurry seeing all that happening in front of me. Baekhyun got hit by a vehicle instead of Y/N. He was there lying on the road in a pool of blood . I got up after helping Y/N up. I couldn't hear anything properly ....it was exactly like what happened before.

"Jungkook ,wait for me here. Chanyeol will be here soon. My mom asked me to stay here until she gets back . The next thing I see is my mom pushing Chanyeol and getting hit by a vehicle instead of him. I was standing there helplessly.... I could have warned her but I didn't. That night  was like a nightmare for me. Was saving Chanyeol that important for her ? She went away from me..... left me behind to live a whole life by myself. If Chanyeol wouldn't have become a part of our family , all this wouldn't have happened. "

When I came back to my senses I was sitting outside the ICU with Chanyeol next to me and Y/N on the floor looking all lost. Chanyeol gave me some water and we were all waiting for the doctor to come. As the doctor came out from the ICU all three of us rushed to hear the result. The doctor said that ...................HE LEFT US . He said that the reason for his death wasn't the accident though. He had a hole in his heart that couldn't be treated. He had internal bleeding when the accident happened. Hearing this Y/N ran out. I followed her not wanting to leave her alone. I knew that she was putting the blame all on herself since that's the same thing I did. I didn't want her to experience all that pain so I followed her to where she was running to. 

She ran to our school and went in to our class. Jisoo noona had once mentioned that Y/N couldn't stay in dark rooms since their parents left them. Even after having a fear like that she still went into the dark class room and sat in a corner crying. She didn't know that I was there with her.

"Baekhyun...... why did you leave me ?? I am sorry for not feeling the same way as you did?? Why did you have to save me when I didn't care for you the way I should have? Why are you making me regret for not being there for you?? I would have given you my heart if you needed one..... it would have been worth dying for!! I wouldn't be regretting since I'm giving my heart to someone as good as you....... Baekhyun please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " .                                                            It was like being killed slowly.Each and every word of hers was piercing through my heart. Her heart broke too much ..... She liked him even though her mind didn't accept it...... She would have even died for him . The one who healed my wound is making it more deeper than before.. I can't bare the pain... not even for a second without her. Hearing her cry getting louder I went to her and pulled her into my arms.

                                                               _____________________________