Chapter 7

__Next Day_ 

Baekhyun's POV

Like yesterday I walked to school with Y/N. We didn't talk much on the way.

I was in class when I noticed that I could see their class from here. It seemed as if their teacher was arranging their seats. Taehyung is sitting with Chanyeol if I'm not wrong and Y/N is sitting with Jungkook !!
Oh they are in the same class.... what a coincidence!!

Jungkook's POV

I came to class first today. Then came in Y/N and her friend.
  She smiles a lot and seems to be happy unlike me. I feel jealous and irritated seeing her like that. It makes me dislike her. And I've never got this kind of feeling before!

The teacher came in and then told that she's gonna rearrange our seats. Chanyeol was asked to sit two rows in front of me and she didn't change my place . But then she made Y/N sit next to me and her friend with Chanyeol !!!

Your POV

Ughh...I dont like this !! Why am I sitting next to this guy!! I dont like him.

《Break time》

The bell just rang and all the girls came crowded around  his seat. And he just sat there ...... I'm going to get tired sitting here seeing these girls flirting with him.

"Y/N let's go.... Can Chanyeol join us from now on, please!!! He's so sweet and funny ."  Tae pleaded.
"Of course .... Why are you asking me permission for that!! Pabo!! "

Chanyeol really is kind and sweet. He made our group more lively. But he seemed to bother Baekhyun .... I hope they get along well. We were in the garden talking about ourselves... Chanyeol didnt tell much but he told that he was an orphan and moved to this school because of something that happened between him and his only friend. He looked really sad speaking of his past but we cheered him up.

We were heading back to class . I went  to the washroom and the boys went themselves. While returning I saw this crowd on the corridor. I wasn't surprised seeing many girls around Jungkook. According to what I've heard the most popular girl of our school , Chloe ,was there too.
I wanted to move through so I asked them to make some way for me to pass.

Jungkook's  POV

Ughhh.....Why can't they just leave me alone !? I was in the corridor when
Y/N came that way and asked the girls to move so that she can pass. She was bold to ask the most popular gang to make way for her. This won't be good!!
Just as I expected Chloe pushed her down. She fell hard onto the ground. Chloe threatened her to stay away from her and to behave according to her own status.  I wanted to help her but I couldn't  , Chloe was the daughter of my mom's best friend. She and her gang left and I was standing there just looking at Y/N . She stood up and walked past me ,her eyes filled with tears and also hatred towards me.
I should have helped her....at least she is the only one who doesn't come behind me. And I'm making that only person hate me .  Seeing her cry made me feel bad. I hope she's okay... should I tell her friend that she left? Maybe not, why should I interfere in others lives and cause more trouble for myself.

I went to class and just sat quietly in my place. The day went fast .

Your POV 

How can she push me down when I did nothing wrong... and he just stood there with a blank face. Does he like her or what , that he stood there as if what she did wasn't wrong !? I couldn't hide my tears and broke down in front of him ..I stood up and ran out .

                  ______________