Chapter 3

Your P0V

"Y/N do you really want to go tomorrow? Isn't it okay to miss class tomorrow? ", my sister asked me as we headed home.
"Eonnie,how can I skip my first day of university ? I'm going for sure!" I replied. She nodded her head and told me that Baekhyun will walk me to school from tomorrow. I felt happy hearing that.

I got my things ready for tomorrow and then went to bed. But I couldn't sleep since I was excited for tomorrow.I can't wait to make new friends. I never had much friends other than Baekhyun and Taehyung even though I wanted to make many. I wanted to change that along with the boys. I was also never bright in academics but sports was my THING. The boys were the same and so we got close and promised not to leave each other.And so we enrolled in the same university. I can't wait to meet them....

Baekhyun's POV

"De Noona..." I ended the call with Jisoo noona. Yay!! I'm going to walk to class with Y/N from now on.

I didn't hear from her during the holidays.Y/N ....I missed you. I don't know why I can't hold back my feelings for you no matter how hard I try. But even if you don't like me that way, reject me but I don't think I can suppress the feelings I have for you.

__Next Morning__

I woke up early and got ready to go pick Y/N . I did everything fast and quietly not wanting to wake my younger brother Chen and my mom. Chen is 2 years younger than me. We both are very close . We both manage our academics and part time jobs to keep the household steady. But I don't let him go  for many jobs because I want him to focus on his studies. He is very dear to me but I do keep secrets from him too..... I've never told them to ANYONE....I don't have any one to lean on.

I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Y/N. That little smile of hers made my heart flutter a bit. I missed it.She bid goodbye to Jisoo noona and we started to walk. On the way we caught up to all we have missed. She told that she just came from the hospital yesterday. I asked her more about it but she didn't tell me and might never. She has always been like this.....always keeping everything to herself and never telling about her problems to anyone. But she still help everyone she can and mostly end up getting hurt herself. How can she do this....I've been trying but it's really difficult. It's as If I've been loaded with something heavy that can't be kept down nor help anyone reduce problem on their head.

Taehyung 's POV

I can't wait to meet those two.....I haven't  seen them in a while. As I reached the university , I saw Baekhyun with Y/N. That kid still  likes her!!!! I ran to them and hugged them..Aww I missed them a lot!!!!

" Forgot me!? How are you guys?? Have I missed much?? Yah!? Speak to Taetae!!! "
"Yah!!! Tae calm down.." Baekhyun said.
"Guys , we will talk later...let's head to class! Have you guys got your schedules? " Y/N asked.
"I'm in class A, Block 2 ..How about you guys?" I asked them.
" Nooooo!!! I am stuck with this alien???" Y/N said teasing me. I moved to her side and  clung onto her.
"I'm in Block 1 ,Class D!" Baekhyun pouted. "And you hands off her!!" He added.
It was obvious that Baekhyun was disappointed on not being with her. We headed to our respective classes after deciding to meet up in the rooftop during break.

Your POV

Me and Tae headed to class. I opened the door and We were greeted by an empty class. " where is everyone? I thought we were late! " Tae exclaimed. We headed inside and sat in the second last row near the window. I sat next to the window with   Tae by my side. The view was nice from here.  There was a garden and the compound looked pretty.

Jungkook 's POV 

Seriously Block 2!! I have to walk this much everyday!! I was walking to my  class when I heard voices from inside. Pfft...I came early to be alone for some  time. I opened the door and went in without  bothering to look at them. I went to the seat at the corner near the window.

Your POV

I was talking to Taehyung when this guy came in. He didn't even bother to say HELLO  and  came sat right behind me. Since he didn't want to greet us, I decided to turn back after all I made a decision to make more friends. "Hi! I'm Y/N."

                 _____________________

Pls note:
The ages of the characters are different from their actual ones.

Jisoo 23
Chanyeol 20
Jungkook 20
You  18
Baekhyun 18
Taehyung 18

Pls support my  fanfic !!