Chapter 4

Jungkook 's POV

"Hi , I'm Y/N."......... I was surprised , it was her...the one from yesterday! I snapped out from my thoughts and gave her a cold look. I was not planning to make friends here after all what happened in my life. She stared blankly at me for some time and then gave up on talking with me. She seems like a nice person though!

But where is everyone else? Suddenly the door opened and in came  a bunch of people. I guess these are my classmates....But then came someone I didn't expect at all.......Chanyeol!!?
What is he doing here? I can't be with him..He reminds me of those incidents...my past, those memories !!

Chanyeol came in and sat next to me and I'm quite sure he didnt notice me and that's why he came  and sat next to me .

__Previous Day__

Chanyeol 's POV

Tomorrow is going to be a fresh start for me.. New university, New friends...I'm not gonna stay in the past anymore. My past is not gonna affect me anymore.. the people I met, the incidents that happened and Jungkook... today's gonna be the  last time I think about him. I'm not gonna cry anymore.....I hope you too move forward Jungkook!! Thank you for having me in your family .

__Next Day __

I headed to the university with my schedule. I am in class A ,Block 2. I entered  my class along with my new classmates. I went in and sat in one of the seats in the last row. I wanted to make some new friends so I turned to the one next me..."Hi , I'm Park Chanyeol, Nice to meet you!"
But he was looking away and didn't reply. How rude of him!!
" Hey!! I'm Taehyung " the boy who sat right in front of me said . I smiled at him and introduced myself to him. He was such a cheerful person . He also introduced me to his friend Y/N. Both of them seems to be really sweet and friendly. I am happy to meet them...I'm going to do well here....

After a few minutes our class teacher comes in......She introduces herself and then asked all of us to come forward and introduce ourselves. Everyone introduced themselves and there was two more left. It was my turn so I went forward and started off "Hi everyone..I'm Park Chanyeol. I hope all of us get all get along well"  《bell rings for break》 I couldn't finish because I saw him.... Everyone went out for break leaving us behind. I was so shocked..."Jungkook!?" I called out. I knew it was the last thing we both wanted....I didn't want to see him and I know he too didn't . He then ran out the class and  up the stairs.I followed him till the rooftop.

Jungkook 's POV

It was Chanyeol's turn to introduce himself. Why is this happening to me? Why did we have to end up in the same class!? God...you want me to suffer more? 《Bell rings for break 》

He saw me.........
It should have happened when  he entered the class! He called out my name as we were the only ones left in class. I couldn't hold my emotions in so I ran out to where my legs were leading me to.

I stood there trying not to break down in front of him. I knew he  would follow me as we were best friends for years.
" Jungkook,stop it ...Why are you running away from everything... from me? It's been a year already.....Jungkook....I know you don't want to see me but please even I've gone  through a lot like you... even I've had losses as much as you!! Don't do this..." I interrupted him.
"That's enough Chanyeol!!...dont act like you know everything...just stop it...and what did you lose ?《voice cracking 》 I don't want to talk with you, just stay away from me...We ended up in the same class anyways ,  just don't try to get close with me again...please.."  before I could finish he slammed the door at me.

After what happened I can't even look into his eyes , I really didn't want my university to start like this.
I stayed on the rooftop during the break reminiscing my past and getting myself back together.

                  __________________

Pls vote for my fan fiction !!!