Twenty Two.

Everything made sense now.......

I start crying and Calum put his hands on my legs and I push him away.

I get angry.

"How dare you! how fucking dare you! your such a fucking asshole!" I yell at him.

Then Shawn says defending Calum "Jade what the fuck are you talking about?!"

"This fucking asshole bought me! he was the cause of this! you took me away from my freedom, my father, my life!"

Then Calum starts crying even more and gets up and walks over to me and tries to wrap his arms around me but I shove him.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I said as I started running away from him and Shawn.

I started running and found civilization.

I keep running and I finally stopped and sat down on the floor.

On the concrete.

I started crying and then I cleaned my tears and I get up and decide to hail a taxi.

I give the driver my address and he takes me home. I arrive and tell the driver to wait for me and that I was gonna be right back.

I run inside and go to my room and pack my things and I go to Thomas' room and pack his stuff and I wrap him up in his blankets and cover him up.

Then I take my bags and I have Thomas in my arms and Luke see's me and says "Where are you going?! what are you doing! no Jade!" he yelled as I started running into the cab.

I tell the driver to step on it.

I then hear my phone ringing it was Luke, I answer and he says.

"Jade! where the fuck are you going?!"

"Why didn't you tell me!"

"Tell you what..." he said calmer

"That fucking Calum bought me!"

"Who told you?...

"What the fuck Luke! why didn't you tell me?!"

"I wasn't the correct person to tell you ok! the one who had to tell you was Calum"

"Oh my god..."

"Jade just come back"

"Never..."

I said as I hung up and turned off my phone. I told the driver to take me to the airport. We arrived and I take out my bags and I have Thomas in my arms. I ask the securities if they can help me with my bags and they do.

I have Thomas in my arms.

Then I go and buy two plane tickets to Sydney, Austrailia. It was around 5 a.m. and then I decide to call Fred and tell him.

"Fred? its me Jade"

"Jadey whatsupp?"

"I am in the airport don't tell Calum ok promise me!"

"Ok I promise and why?"

"No time to explain but I am not coming back to London"

"Why your carreer is here well your famous so your big everywhere"

"Don't tell nobody and I mean it not even my mother"

"Ok have a safe flight"

"Thank you"

I hung up the public phone and I went to my gate. I passed through the entire process and finally get on the plane. And then minutes later the plane departs.