Sixteen.

*9 months later*

My bump is growing and I moved into a new house. I bought a house in London and I live with my Gran,Mom,Shawn, and Luke.

Luke never went back to Calum's house because he got into a heated argument with Allie.

But Luke still talks to Calum, The house is beautiful. It has a really big dining room and a big table, and the kitchen is beautiful and the counters are made of marble.

The living room is big with a fire place, and a piano by the bay windows. In the entrance there is a big spiral stair case that leads up to the rooms. In the backyard there is a huge pool and a lot of green.

In the backyard there was a patio table and chairs, and a fountain. June's playground was there too, we got a pet too.

We got a husky, his name is Brooklyn currently I am driving back home.

I am still thriving in the music business thanks to my fans. I arrive home and see all my family is over, because I see a lot of parked cars outside.

I was wearing a maxi dress and my hair was up in a messy bun and I had sandals on. Then Claire the maid came down the stairs and helped me go up the stairs. "Sweetie how was the doctor's?" she said concerned "Fine actually...they still can't tell the gender", "Oh praise the lord....your family came to visit sweetheart" she said.

Claire said "Jade I have a gift for you", "Awe Claire you shouldn't have", "It's a gift I got when I was your age and its a good luck charm" she said taking me to her room.

And it was a beautiful headpeice, she put it on my head and she said "You look beautiful darling", "...thank you so much" I said. Then we went outside in the backyard, and I saw my uncles, aunts, and cousins.

I saw my uncle James, he walked over to me seeing my bump. Then he rubs my bump and says "Who is the Dad?", "Um my husband ,I'm sure June has mentioned him" I said giving him a small smile.

"Jade I know Paul would have been proud to see how far you have come", "....Yeah I really miss him", "Me too he was funny, free spirited, heart of gold, talented.....just like you", "Thanks....I need Ian's advice too" I said looking at my bump.

"Ian was a good guy with a bad obssesion.....Ian was talented and you two have a heart of gold like your father" he said trying to make it sound inspirational.

Then I hugged him and he hugged me, he understood my feelings toward my Dad and Ian.

Then I finally met all my family and then my family wanted to hear me sing so I sang my single.

"Boy I know you're dangerous

You're not the one

I'm supposed to love

But this is more than just a crush"

I wrote this song for Calum actually but I never tried to point him out. Because that would be immature, we all had fun and then somebody rang the doorbell.

I opened the door and I saw a guy with flowers covering his face and he said in a deep voice "Um flowers for Jade Walker", "Yes that's me?....um are these mine?", "Yes indeed" then the guy took down the flowers covering his face.

It was Calum.....

How does this guy find me? does he have like stalkers all around me?

"Calum what are you doing here?how did you find me?", "I have connections Jade" he said looking at me in the eyes.

Calum still hadn't noticed my bump, he had his eyes focused on mine. Then Calum got nervous and dropped his phone, and he noticed my bump.

And he got up and looked at me in the eyes and said "Jade when were you gonna tell me you were pregnant?", "Calum you formed your life with Allie and Eliza-", "I dumped Allie she doesn't live with me anymore..she lives with Elizabeth's Dad" he said straightly wanting cry knowing the fact that I was pregnant.

I started to tear up then my uncle, James came and saw Calum. Calum was holding my hand and James said "Ah Jade so that's your husband?" I just looked at Calum and smiled and he smiled too.

"Yes he is", "Nice to meet you I am James Walker, Jade's uncle" he said to Calum. Extending his hand and Calum shook his hand and said "I'm Calum", "Nice to meet you" he said.

Then I held Calum's hand and my Mom saw him. And she hugged him, my Mom did know Calum since he was a kid. How? My Parents were Calum's parents neighbors, they met when they both were recently married so they saw Mali grow up and saw Calum as a baby.

But when I was born we were living in New York at the time.

We all had fun throughout the night, until I started feeling pains in my belly. But I just thought it was the baby kicking, but these pains kept happening every minute.

Until I noticed that my water broke, I looked over to Calum and he was laughing at a joke my uncle made.

I shook his arm and said "Calum...it's time", "What?!"