Nineteen.

I didn't remember much of Calum but he did show me he loved me.

And I have a son with him, Should I trust my instincts? or just follow my heart?

Later that day my Mom came, Calum was still here. My Mom came and she said "Sweetheart! are you ok? does anything hurt?", "I'm fine Mom I just get headaches here and there", "Calum! is that normal?!" she said almost yelling to Calum.

"Yes it is, the doctor said that meant she would remember some stuff....but not all" then she looked at him, then at me.

Then the doctor walked in and said "Well good afternoon Mrs. Hood I have goodnews for you", "Really? what is it?", "Goodnews is that you can leave today and spend time with your family" then Calum said "Oh those are fantastic news!" then Calum started signing some paperwork.

Then the doctor said "Well Mrs.Hood if you need anything else come on by ok?" he said then I just thanked him and he left.

Then my Mom said "Do you have clothes?" then Calum responded "Yeah I brought clothes for her before", "Oh Good" then the nurse came in and took off all the IV's and needles in me.

Then I went to the bathroom that was in the room and changed, I saw that Calum brought me a black MTV shirt but the letters were a blue floral type and the sleeves were rolled back, I then put on light denimed high waisted shorts and white converse.

Then I heard Thomas was started to fuss, So I got out of the bathroom and carried Thomas out of the carrier and took out a diaper and baby wipes. I changed his diaper.

Then Calum helped me pack up my stuff and he carried my stuff while I carried Thomas and my Mom had the carrier.

Then we saw Luke and Shawn waiting for us by the door, Then Luke gave me sunglasses and said to cover Thomas' eyes. When I was gonna ask why we exited and saw a wave of paps outside and I got really nervous but then I felt a hand around my waist, It was Calum's he gave the stuff to Luke and Shawn.

Then I heard a lot of questions like "Calum is this the lucky girl you call your wife?!" "Jade Walker how does it feel not to remember anything" questions like these made me want to run away.

Then finally we got into the car, and I was able to breathe.

Then we stopped at this beautiful house then Luke who was driving said "Welcome home" and Calum held my hand.

And we walked out and a little girl who was around 5 or 6 came running and said "Jade!!!!your home!!" Then I got a massive headache again.

My Mom had taken Thomas out of my arms and Calum carried me to a room and said "Here, take this pill and drink water and rest" I was gonna change until I asked Calum "Do you have anything I can wear?", "Yeah hold on" he goes through his clothes and takes out a grey oversized sweatshirt.

He hands it to me and says "Here you can wear this", "Thank you" I said as I went in the bathroom and changed into the sweatshirt.

I stayed in my underwear because the sweatshirt reached half up my thigh.

I picked up the pill Calum gave me and put it in my mouth and drank the water. I then folded ny clothes I had on and walked out. I saw Calum was shirtless and pantless. He was just in his boxers, he was sound asleep.

The room was chilly then I took a pillow from the bed and started looking in the drawers and found blankets. I took one blanket and put my pillow on the couch we had in the room, I lie down and start dozing off.

I later feel hands carry me and wrap me in the blanket I had, and take me to the bed and I open my eyes and it was Calum. He puts me next to him and he wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his face on my neck and falls asleep.

I was a bit uncomfortable but I couldn't move because I liked Calum's grip.

I start dozing off again.

Then I start dreaming.

I see myself back in Sydney at my Dad's grave. I replace the flowers that were there and put new ones. I then see Allie weeping at a grave. I go up to her and say "Allie what's wrong" she cries even harder and points to the grave. I just put my hand over my mouth and start tearing.

I wake up.

Calum is hugging me tighter and says "Jade are you ok? did you have a nightmare?" I just look up at him and hug him. I wonder who was the person that died. I then hear giggling I walk out and see June playing with Thomas.

I wish I could remember everything and not feel so dumbfounded.

I want to know how much I loved Calhm. The feelings are still in me but my thoughts are all puzzled. I wish I could buy the love I felt for Calum and know how much I loved him.

I feel so dumb now....