Fourteen.

What if......

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Luke's knocking, "Jade are you ok?", "Umm yeah" I washed my face and hands.

Luke said "Jade did you and Calum have protected sex?" he said laughing at the end. "Luke!", "What I'm just being straight up ok" he said laughing.

I just looked at him and started laughing, then I told Luke I was gonna check on June. I went to her room and saw her sleeping and snoring lightly, I closed her bedroom door and went downstairs.

I then heard a voice, a familiar voice...it sounded like Calum's.

I went downstairs and saw him, and he said smiling big saying "Hi Jade", "Hi Calum" I said giving him a small smile. He noticed something was wrong so he looked at me in the eyes, "Um Jade where is the bathroom?", "Follow me" I said as I started walking upstairs.

Then Calum said grabbing me from the arm "Jade...what's wrong?", "Calum..did you use protection?", "Yeah why?", "Just asking", "Oh....And Jade", "Yeah?" I turned around to face him and he smashed his lips on mine.

He grabbed me by the face, I wrapped my arms around his waist. This felt perfect, everytime I was with him..everytime I kissed him.

It felt perfect.

We both then parted and he then pulled me close to him and he said "Jade did I ever tell you how beautiful you are....how I love the way you get shy, the way you talk when your crying, the way you cry, the way you smile, your laugh, the way you scrunge up your face, just you" he said then grabbing me by the face and kissing me again.

*2 weeks later*

"Jade did you get the results yet?", "Not yet" I said to Luke.

Luke, Gran, and Shawn were the only people who noticed what was going on. Shawn and Luke were goofing around, I came out of the bathroom and the guys looked at me while they left their hands frozen in a patty cake format.

I started laughing and I said "What are you guys doing?", " We are playing a proper game of patty cake" Shawn said with a completely straight face. Which made me laugh even more, then Luke said "So?", "Not yet just a couple more minutes" I said.

Then they both shrugged and continued to play patty cake. I laughed at the idea that I am closest to these dorks.

So I told the guys "Boys...I'm gonna go to the attic ok?", "Okay Jadey" the both said in unision.

I changed into a white leotard and the pointe shoes Mali gave me. I tied my hair up in a bun, and put music on and started dancing to She Wolf- David Guetta.

As the song started I felt the song had a deep meaning. I danced with passion, this song reminded me of my brother. Because when I was 12 I did a choreography on this song for a school performance and that was the first time he saw me.

I remember how he told me "Never let go of your dreams....but when it comes to love, if you love something let it go and if it comes back then it was meant to be....I know its cliché but its true doesn't matter all the harm and damage they have done as long as you know for sure that they love you....then they are yours forever" those words kept replaying in my head.

As I was dancing I felt tears on my cheeks, but my feet never stopped. I never stopped dancing because of my brother, he was the reason I kept going.

I really missed him, yeah he was a smoker. But he had a heart of gold, he was wise.

I needed his advice and for him to tell me what to do. As the song ended I sat on the floor and started crying, I missed him dearly.

Then Luke shouted saying "JADE! COME!" I stood up slowly and put sweats on and left my shoes on and my hair up.

I then started to feel dizzy, and Shawn saw me and I fainted.

I blacked out.

I wake up in Shawn's arms and he asks "Are you ok? does anything hurt?", "No and I'm fine thanks" I said and he smiles and then Luke smiles and starts laughing.

I ask him "Why are you laughing do you find it funny that I fainted?" I said laughing a bit too.

"It's not that Jade I am laughing at something else actually" He says pointing to the bathroom.

I get up and remember about the pregnancy test.

I look at it from far and then I pick it up.

And it says that I'm......