Four.

Calum took me to a park bench and said "Did he hurt you? Did he touch you? Did he try anything? Are you ok?" I just nodded and calmed down and said, "Wanna go home?", "Yes please" we went home.

I opened the house door and saw Luke laughing with Ashton. And he said "Hey Jade watsu- what happened? are you ok?" then Calum came and whispered to Luke what happened.

I jusy went upstairs and went to the music room and started playing the piano. I started playing Ariana's song Best Mistake I loved that song of her. Then I started playing and I felt like my soul escaped from my body. Then I stopped and decided to call Shawn, the phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Shawn it's me Jade!"

"Jade oh my gosh where have you been?! I waited hours for you to come at the movies! you owe me!"

"Shawn listen I'm not in Syndey I am in LA"

"What! I kept asking your mom where you were and she said she couldn't tell me?! why are you there?"

"Shawn I was bought my mom sold me to a guy who is 20 and now I am his wife..."

"What..." he said softly and a bit upset

"I miss you so much Shawn can you come here?"

"Yes of course I'll be there tomorrow night"

"Yayy now don't hang up ok let's talk for hours"

We talked for hours, then I went downstairs to get something to drink and I kept talking to Shawn. Calum saw me on the phone and mouthed 'Who are you talking to' and I mouthed back 'My best friend Shawn' and I told Shawn "Wait a sec" and I told Calum "My bestfriend Shawn is coming tomorrow night", "Oh ok if it makes you feel any better", "Thank you" I said to Calum.

Then I went upstairs to my room and kept talking to Shawn.

*hours later*

"Remember when I was drinking milk and you told me that I was spilling and I said Milk" Shawn said laughing so hard.

"Oh my gosh yes!" I said laughing too

"Hey what time is it in Sydney?"

"6:30 I have to get dressed for school"

"Damn! its 11:30 p.m. here and good luck...I'm gonna go to sleep"

"Good night Jade"

"Good morning Shawn"

*phone call ended*

Then I went to the closet and I remembered my pj's were dirty, so I went through Calum's clothes and found one of his shirts. I went to the bathroom and got undress and put on Calum's shirt on.

I brushed my teeth and pulled up Calum's shirt sleeves up because it was a baseball tee. And I saw all my bracelet's I had, I had a ton. I had like 6 on each arm, then I tied my hair up in a pony tail. I left my fuzzy socks on, Calum's shirt reached half up my thigh. I opened the door and decided to go yell the boys goodnight.

"GOODNIGHT!!!" Then they yelled back saying "GOODNIGHT JADE!" then I started getting into bed and I finally layed in bed. But I couldn't sleep so I turned on the tv, I started watching Gravity Falls.

Then I saw Calum came in and said "Are you sleeping?", "No", "Oh mind if I sleep with you?", "Fine but don't try anything", "I won't"

Then he took off his shirt and pants, and stayed in his boxers and said "Can I sleep like this?", "If that's how you usually sleep?", "Ok" then he pulls up the blanket and see's I am in his shirt.

"Why are you in my shirt?", "My Pj's were dirty", "Oh haha why didn't you tell me you needed pj's", "Cause I forgot" then I kept watching TV.

Then Calum fell asleep, he looked so peaceful and then I kept watching TV. Then Calum started moving and he put his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned off the TV because I was too short, and Calum's head was in the way, so I just started playing with his hair. Cause I wasn't tired just jet lagged, and then I started dozing off.

*next day*

I woke up and saw Calum was still sleeping, I saw my phone and it said 9:30 a.m. I saw Shawn texted me saying.

Shawn🎸: Hey Jade ;) how'd yu sleep? school was super boring without you :/ I can't wait to see yu :)) love yu jade.

Awe I miss Shawn, I miss when we would use helium in class and we would raise our hands and answer the questions. It was funny and I miss doing retarded stuff with him.

Then I tried to leave Calum's grip and his grip kept getting tighter. I didn't want to move more because if I did I wouldn't be able to breathe.

Then I remembered....We were supposed to go to Calum's parent's house.

"Calum! wake up we are gonna be late!"