Ten.

I was wearing one of Shawn's shirts, I like wearing guy's clothes at home I don't know why.

I had Shawn's shirt and shorts under but you could barely tellI was wearing shorts. Bootcamp was in 2 months, since they still have to do auditions. I then heard someone at the door, I opened my door to see who it was and it was a little girl.

My grandmother then called for me "Jadey!! I have someone you have to meet" I had my hair loose, because I really don't like doing much on my hair whilst I am at home.

I walk downstairs in my fuzzy sock and see a little girl who looks like my Mom and Dad. She had long black hair and blueish greenish eyes, but she didn't look like neither of my parents. She was around 4 or 5, then my grandmother says "Jade this is June your cousin, she is gonna stay with us a while" she said.

So she was my cousin, from my Dad's side. I then lowered my self to her level saying "Hi, I am Jade your cousin", "....you have nice long hair", "Thank you", "Can I play with your hair?", "Yes of course" I then sat down on the carpeted floor and she sat on the couch her being right above me playing with my hair.

Then my Gran calls one of her maids to take June's stuff in her room. Then Shawn comes down and says "Jade? Can you help me with this?" he said showing me a level on Candy Crush on his phone.

Then he notices June playing with my hair and says "Um who's this cute little girl?", "My cousin June, June this is Shawn my best friend" Shawn just waved and smiled. June just smiled, I had really long hair. My hair was below my butt, I had short hair before but I let it grow.

June did beautiful plaits on my hair, I said "Thank you June I like it", "Your welcome" she said. Then I saw my phone started to vibrate. I ignored it and beat the level Shawn told me to help him with.

Then my phone kept vibrating, I unlocked it to see what it was.

Calum💕: Jade...come back to LA please I need you.

Jade: Calum I can't I started my life here now and I'm not gonna leave that so I can see you playing with me.

Calum💕: But you arrived to London like 4 days ago what could you possible have over there

Jade: I auditioned for the X-Factor ok! I am in the X-Factor and I have boot camp in two months...just forget about me and yu go have fun with Allie Bye!

I really didn't want to talk to Calum anymore I am starting a new life now. I don't want him to break me again, I don't want to go back to crying for anything that he does to me. I don't want to go back to crying myself to sleep. I just don't, I saw my gran in the kitchen and I went to go get an apple.

I saw her baking with the maids, then she saw me take a bite out of my apple. Then she washes her hands and says "Sweetie...you never told me about your 'husband' and it seems that your thinking about him", "How'd you know?", "Sweetie...you act just like your father so I know how to read you completely" she said.

Then she said "look at me..." I looked her dead in the eye. Then she started smiling saying "Sweetie you like the guy don't you?", "I don't know gran I mean he has caused so much damage", "But you still over look that and you love him" she said smiling.

She was right I still loved Calum, but he is going to be a Dad. Yeah that child might not be his but we still can't tell. And by the time the child is born he won't leave Allie.

Then I smiled to my Gran, then she said "Here taste my chocolate cake, your father loved it" She cuts me a peice of the cake perfectly, and gets chocolate shavings and sprinkles it around the cake.

I take a bite and it was delicious it was heaven. Then I was like "OH MY GOD! this is so good!.....Shawn! come taste this!" Shawn came and I shared my peice with him.

I didn't know if I should move on from Calum, or wait for him.

These are all questions I ask myself. I know I was bought like a toy, but now I have forgotten that idea...because I actually love Calum.

I saw June and she was playing with her doll, I never really met any of my family members. All of them lived here, although they aren't british.

My Dad's side of the family are from Glendale, CA. But then my Dad met my Mom and they moved to New York. But then my Dad bought a house in Sydney, so we moved there. My Mom wasn't always an alcoholic, ever since my father's passing she started drinking.

My Mom loved my Dad a lot, when my brother died my Mom wasn't drinking much because my Dad stopped her.

But once he was gone things changed, and quickly.

I then stopped thinking. I asked my Grandmother "Gran how come June is staying here?", "Because her Mum died, she was assaulted...and your uncle James he is so upset so I offered James to take June so she wouldn't see him this way"she said a bit upset.

It must be hard for my Grandmother seeing her sons this way. I mean my Dad died and now my Grandmother only has two sons. James, and Christopher...those are my uncles.

Christopher is the youngest being 29, back when I was in Sydney my Mom mentioned that Chris is married.

Anyways enough of my family.

It's not complete so why keep talking about them if it's been like that for years. I am the akward one of the family, the one who can do goat and monkey impersonations.

We ate dinner and we all couldn't stop laughing because Shawn mentioned that I can do a goat and monkey impersonations. So I did it and June, Gran, and Shawn couldn't stop laughing.

I then went upstairs and started playing the guitar, I'm with you-Avril Lavigne. Then June came in and I didn't notice, and she sat down and started hearing me. I sang with such passion because this song related to my situation right now. I started tearing everytime I sang the verses.

Then I ended the song and June was in the room so I cleaned my eyes. And June said quitely "You sing nice...I wish I can sing like you","you can....anybody can sing you just need passion, dedication, and practice", "Can you teach me?", "Of course" I said.

Then Shawn came in saying "Hey Jade...oh your busy", "No Shawn come I need you", "Ok what's up?", "I want you to play Avril's song I'm with you ok?", "Sure" then I sang along with June.

June was nervous and was singing low until I signaled her to smile. She smiled and started singing out with me, her voice was so cute. I closed my eyes because a verse reminded me of Calum, and then I felt like my heart was singing and not me.

Every little thing I did reminded me of Calum. I just couldn't take him out, it was driving me crazy.

Then Shawn noticed how different I was singing and he smiled. June was smiling at me too, she was adorable.

*9 months later*

"Shawn! come on we are gonna be late the producers are waiting for us!" Shawn was gonna record his new single. I was gonna record songs for my new album, I didn't win the X-Factor but my fans didn't give up on me.

Shawn came downstairs and we finally were heading to the studio. 9 months have passed almost a year, Allie must be close to giving birth.

Throughout these 9 months Calum probably started liking Allie. I mean she is the mother of their child, poor child having a mother like her.

Ever since I left home back in Sydney, my Mother has not taken not one single drop of alcohol.

I am so proud of her, she has started acting like her usual self. She has started getting herself to look nice, now she has a good job. She is a fashion designer, she has suceeded so much.

Shawn has also suceeded, I got him into the music business and now he is working on his album.

I kept 'going to school' I was homeschooled, I graduated as a medical assistant.

Today is October 27th tomorrow is my birthday, My publicist invited so many people...all being my friends and family and by friends being famous people.

At least I will have people I love around me.