Twelve.

I ran in and I saw the maid, I asked her frantically "Where is Calum what's the matter?!", "The lady is having the baby!" I quickly told her "Bring me towels and gloves and a blanket and a surgical kit stat!" she ran to get the stuff.

I ran upstairs and saw Allie screaming in pain. Calum looked lost cause he didn't know what to do, then I told Allie "Allie breathe in and out!", "Why should I listen to you!", "Because if you don't then this will hurt like a real bitch!", "UGH!" she yelled.

The maid brought me the stuff I needed and I put the white blanket over her and I helped her give birth.

"Allie! push one more time!", "ARGHHHHH!!" the baby was born, and started crying and Calum was really happy. I looked at the baby it didn't look like Calum at all but sometimes kids are born like that. I cleaned the child, and saw it was a girl and I gave the child to Calum.

Calum was happy, he didn't need me he has his kid and his wife. I think this was meant to happen, then I said "Allie you need to go to the hospital just to make sure everything is fine ok?","fine and I hope you haven't done any damage ok?!", I mumbled saying "There is already a lot of damage", "Excuse me?!", "I'm leaving now" then Calum stopped me.

"Jade can you come with me" he said happy, I just nodded. He had his daughter craddled in his muscular arms. He was smiling and he looked at the baby again and his smile faded, he then said "Jade can the baby get tested at this age?", "Yeah but Calum...stay with Allie it's what's right", "Jade I'm pretty sure this baby isn't mine", "you never know some babies don't even look like their parents" I said to him flatly.

He just looked at me and he said "Look at her, does she have any flaw or similarity that looks like me?" He handed me the baby.

I carried her, she absoultely didn't look like Calum. She had pale skin, Allie wasn't pale but maybe her parents were I don't know.

Then Calum said "Do you wanna help me name her?", "Are you serious?", "yeah", "Elizabeth", "I love that name" I just smiled.

I was really upset I had absoultely no chance to be with Calum.

I handed him Elizabeth and said "Have a nice life Calum....enjoy it" I said fake smiling. I left and stayed outside and started crying, I sat down on the doorstep. Then I wiped my eyes and walked to my car, I started the car.

I saw two pictures I had left in my car, the first was a picture of me and Calum having our noses together and he was doing a silly face and I had my nose scrunged up and smiling.

The second picture was when I was little, My Dad had me carried. My Mom was hugging my Brother, we all smiled for the picture.

I was so little I had little curls, I had two pigtails and a bluish dress. I was like 3 or 2 my eyes were the same shade of blue as my Dad's.

I just left those pictures where they were and started driving off.

I stopped at this diner to eat breakfast, cause it was 7 am and I hadn't eaten anything. Then my phone started to ring,

"Whatsup Fred" I said

"Jadey I have someone for you to meet dress nice" he said all happily

"Whatever you say Fred" I said laughing at the end.

I took my food and headed home, I get home and see that everybody is alseep. I then go up the stairs and open the door of my room, I then head to my closet.

I take out a pair of highwaisted boyfriend jeans, and a cream colored crop along with a peach purple floral crown. I then take out peach colored vans and slip them on.

I then see the bag Calum gave me when I was living with him, I take it and take my car keys. I go downstairs and see Shawn is on the couch watching Gravity Falls.

I say "Morning bed head", "Morning Jade...where are you going?", "Fred called me and said to meet him at the studio" I said reading a recent text from Fred.

"Oh have fun and remember we are getting your surprise today ok?", "ok I won't forget" I said going out the door.

I unlocked the car and got in the driver's seat, and saw my hair was tied up so I took it out of the hair tie. And let my hair loose, I then start driving to the studio.

*10 minutes later*

I arrived to the studio and saw a guy's back to me and Fred, Then Fred see's me and says "Jade your here!.....I want you to meet Chris Martin" I was speechless because Chris Martin was one of my idols since I was little.

He then smiled and shaked my hand saying "I have been hearing your tracks and your voice is so strong....I like your vocals", "Uhhh t-thank you" I was in a complete happiness mode.

I recorded some songs, and covers of songs that were a huge hit.

I finished some songs and then I did a duet with Chris Martin, Princess of China. He had done this song with Rihanna but I told him if I could sing Rihanna's part.

*couple hours later*

I got home and took a shower, my Gran and June had gone grocery shopping. Shawn had an interview so he won't be home in an hour.

I was in a big oversized shirt that looked like a nightgown. I had shorts but you could barely tell, I had pink fuzzy socks on and my hair was in a messy bun.

I went into the kitchen and saw a maid putting away the dishes. I went and asked the maid "Claire do you know where the strawberries are?", "Oh yes sweetie they are on the top shelf", "Thank you" I got the strawberries, they were freshly washed.

I got some nutella and started eating, I sat down on the couch. I crossed my legs and started changing the channels, as I was doing that I got a phone call I checked to see who it was.

It was Calum.

"Hello" I said with my mouth stuffed with a strawberry.

"Jade! Elizabeth keeps crying and I don't know what to do!" he said worried

"Calum relax she is probably hungry, tell Allie to breastfeed the child" I said flatly

"But Allie is sleeping and she said not to bother her" he said worried.

"Fine come to my place and I will show you how to take care of a baby" I said calmly.

"Ok text me the address" he said hurried

I stayed in the clothes I was wearing, then in like 10 mins Calum rang the door bell and I heard the baby cry.

I opened the door and saw him worried, he had brought her bag with her stuff.

"Jade why is she crying?", "She just probably hungry or just needs a diaper change" I said carrying the baby.

I know how to take care of children, because I used to work at a daycare center and took care of kids 2 and below. So I have experience, I checked her diaper and she needed a diaper change and was hungry.

I had to use the milk formula because Elizabeth's arrogant mother wouldn't wake up to feed her child.

I changed her diaper and taught Calum how to change her diaper. I cleaned the baby with baby wipes so she will smell good.

I helped Calum, I felt bad for this child...being brought to this world with an irresponsible parent. Luckily this child has a great man for a father, I just hate seeing Allie acting like a bitch.

Even to her own daughter.

People are so irresponible, but some people get scared of life. But it takes bravery, patience and peace to surpass it.