Eight.

I then kept watching video's from my old youtube channel. I was youtube famous, but I completely forgot...HOW COULD I FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

I then received a text from an anonymous number.

"I'm pregnant with Calum...sorry sweetie you lost your place- Allie xx"

I started crying and Shawn saw me and asked frantically "What happened", "A-Allie i-is pre-pregnant w-with Cal-Calum" Shawn just hugged me.

Then I told Shawn "Get me a lawyer!", "Why?", "I'm gonna get divorced from Calum", "Jade are you serious? I mean talk to the guy...for all we know Allie could be lieing", "Your right but I'm still not gonna stay there and your gonna be there with me", "Sure" then I stayed in the same clothes.

Shawn started driving and we arrived, I opened the house door. I saw Luke on the phone he was calling me, "Jade thank goodness you appeared!" he said hugging me "Where is Calum", "umm", "Luke tell me now!", "He is umm well...he is at baby's r us", "So it's true", "how did you know?!", "Allie told me" I showed him my phone.

" I'm sorry...he actually did love you!...what are you planning to do?", "Get a divorce", "Jade you can't be serious", "I don't want to be involved anymore...I am tired of his Bullshit!" then Calum came through the door and saw me. He dropped the bags and came and said "Jade! your ok! I missed you so much!", "Save your bullshit Calum! I am going back to Austrailia!", "Jade...no I need to...you know what! you were never good enough for me ok!", "Like you ever were!" I said pushing him away from me and Luke said "Jade....stay", " I'm sorry Luke" I said as I left.

I remembered I still had Calum's ring on, I went back and said "Here is your fucking ring!" I threw it. Shawn had called a taxi, and he took my stuff and he got in and so did I.

Me and Shawn decided not to go back to Austrailia, we went to London. I had on my Dad's side grandma, so I gave her a call and she said we could stay with her. I still couldn't believe Calum got Allie pregnant, for all we know that child can not be Calum's. But Calum probably was silly and didn't wrap his willy.

Then we were on the plane and I took out my laptop and took out this piano, where you connect to the computer and started playing the keys to Good Enough by Little Mix. What Calum told me kept replaying in my head, "Jade...no I need to...you know what! you were never good enough for me ok!" I kept playing the keys.

Shawn saw I was upset and said "Hey...I am gonna do a livestream for my fans? wanna be in it?", "Sure" Shawn took out his computer and turned it on and we started the livestream.

Shawn said "Let's do impressions", "Sure", "Do an impression of a goat" I did the impression of goat. I was pretty good at it too, then I told Shawn "Do and impression of..um a fish" I started laughing because it was funny.

Then somebody wrote saying 'Sing a song Jade...a strong song so I could here your beautiful voice' "Awe thank you! I am gonna sing Perrie's part in Good Enough by Little Mix"

"Release your curse 'cause I know my worth ,those wounds you made are gone, you ain't seen nothing yet, your love wore thin, and I never win, you want the best, so sorry clearly that's not me, This is all I can be"

Then people started commenting saying I should go back to the music business. I don't know maybe I will, I still can't take out the fact that Calum completely forgot about me.

I tried to take Calum out of my head and focused on the livestream. Its for the best...