Seven.

I saw Calum kissing Allie and he was shirtless and she was just in her intimates. I just got super angry, and when I am angry I can't control myself and get out of control.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CALUM!GET OUT OF THE ROOM! BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I REGRET!!" Allie came up to me and said "We could have fucked if we wanted to I mean your just a little bought toy" I slapped her hard, she fell.

I just took my stuff and saw Shawn and I was crying I left. I went outside took the car keys and started the car. I saw Shawn and he said "Let me come with you" I nodded and he came in. I switched spots with Shawn because I couldn't drive, I was crying too hard.

Calum started calling me on my phone, I turned it off. He buys me and takes me away from everything I ever loved, and brings me here and treats me like a piece of shit. I want to be back in Austrailia with my Dad and Shawn.

I started to fall asleep.

*next day*

I woke up in a hotel room, Shawn was still asleep. I turned my phone back on and saw 112 messages from Calum and Luke. I saw 90 missed calls from Calum, I just wrote a note for Shawn saying 'I'm just gonna go longboard brb :)' I took my longboard and went outside.

I saw we were staying in a hotel next to the ocean. I started longboarding far until I was up in a cliff similar to the one back home. I stayed there and then I got a phone call from Luke.

"Hello"

"Jade thank goodness you answered where are you?"

"Why would you guys want to know I'm just another one night stand aren't I"

"Jade..come back please"

"No Luke I am not gonna go back to that monster that I have for a husband"

"Jade come back please..."

"I'm sorry"

I hung up, I really didn't want to go go back because I want to go home. And Calum killed the little feelings I started feeling for him. I then longboarded back to the hotel room, I saw Shawn and he was shirtless. I said "You read my note?", "Yeah are you hungry?", "Yes more like starving", "I'll order room service" he said.

I noticed I was still wearing Calum's clothes. It still had his scent, I tried to take my mind off of him. Then Shawn like his usual self he hugged me and said "What do you wanna do once we finish eating?", "Ooo let's go to a karoke place", "Sounds fun" then a knock on the door meant room service was here.

Shawn came back in with our food and we ate. I changed my clothes, I put on a lilac colored skater dress, with black colored Dr.Martens and a purple floral crown. Shawn took the car and we filled up the tank and off we were. We went to this cool karoke place, And a guy with a very colored shirt said

"Ok now who wants to sing next?"

And I raised my hand and decided to sing Feeling Good by Nina Simone. It was pretty old but I changed parts of the song while I sang it.

"Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean don't you know, butterfly out having fun that's what I mean"

Shawn kept saying "Whoo!" once I done singing the song everybody applauded surprised, from a small girl like me could have such a strong voice.

Then the guy with the colored shirt said that he wanted me to sing another song. I decided to sing Good Enough by Little Mix. I asked for a keyboard, but then I saw a piano, so I started playing the song.

Once we finished we went back to the hotel room, I found my computer in my stuff, I turned it on and found a video of me and Shawn that we posted a long time ago on youtube. We were singing The Only Exception-Paramore, And then While I was watching the video I saw how young we were. I was like around 14 and I had scene hair back then and then I showed Shawn the video and he started laughing because he said he looked ridiculous.

Then I kept looking at other videos that we posted on youtube. I posted one where I sang the song Secrets-One Republic, I was the one girl band at the time. I filmed it good actually, I filmed while me and Shawn were longboarding on a bridge and how we embraced our freedom.

Then I see how happy I was with Shawn. Being back in Sydney, with my freedom. Then I kept watching my old vids that were on my laptop. It had videos of me and Shawn doing retarded stuff, ThenI stopped at this photo.

It was with me and Calum, singing a song and we were both smiling while singing. Then I kept looking at my pictures and found a video, of me and Calum doing retarded stuff. Then I found a video of me and Calum doing a school performance as a duet.

We were singing Iris- goo goo dolls, I had short hair at the time. It actually looked good on me, then I noticed how happy I was. By the way I sang the song, and I then saw pictures of us together.

This pictures made me happy. But Calum doesn't like me, he likes fucking Allie. He doesn't like me.