Thirteen.

Calum had his eyes on me, watching my every step.

"Calum when you feed Elizabeth make sure you don't give her more than this measurement ok?", "Yeah I won't", "And when she wakes you up at night don't go half asleep ,wash your face so you can waken up a bit...if not you could do something ok?", "ok thanks Jade" he said smiling.

I then started cradling Elizabeth to sleep and started singing her a lullaby.

"Sleep now my baby ,sleep and be still hush now my baby ,sweet dreams and sleep in peace"

I sang her lullaby soft and gracefully, I then placed her in her carrier. Calum then hugged me and said "Thank you so much Jade", "No problem..but if Allie keeps rejecting her child then she is suffering from depression", "oh..." he said.

I really did feel bad for that child I mean she didnt have the opportunity to choose her parents.

*4 days later*

My phone starts ringing, I was playing with June at the park.

"Hello?"

"Jade it's me Calum"

"Hi Cal"

"Jade I got Elizabeth's DNA results"

"Oh so?"

"She isn't my daughter.."

"I am so sorry Calum"

"Yeah Elizabeth's father turns out to be a doctor and is rich and everything....maybe the guy just needed fresh meat, if you know what I mean" he said laughing at the end

"Oh what are you gonna do?"

"Get back with you and have you by my side"

"Calum...does Elizabeth's Dad want to be part of her life?" I said hoping he would say yes.

"I don't know...Jade I need you"

"Calum....I-I"

"You what?"

"I need to go bye"

"Bye"

I was gonna tell Calum I loved him but I just couldn't. I really needed Calum, June started telling me to push her on the swings and was snapped out of my thoughts.

I went with June to Toys R Us because she wanted this new toy. I held her hand and then we saw Allie with Elizabeth in the carrier, she was alone Calum must be working in the studio.

Elizabeth kept crying and Allie kept yelling "Shut Up!" and I felt bad so I walked over to her and said "Have you fed her? have you burped her? have you changed her diaper?", "I just fed her, changed her diaper", "you didn't burp her she is fussy cause of that" I said straightly.

I told her to carry her and to pat her bottom and her back softly. And she did what I said, she saw June. June just looked at her then she looked at her feet.

I then saw Elizabeth stopped crying and Allie put her in her carrier.

I left to get June's toy, Allie had left too. I really wasn't in the mood to fight or argue with Allie.

*15 minutes later*

I got home, June was taking a nap my Gran was baking and me and Shawn were playing GTA. It was 4 pm the sun started to set, me and Shawn then decided to go outside. We started to play with a balloon, Then Shawn said "Hey Jade I invited somebody over and I know you will be happy", "Huh? who?", "Just wait a couple of hours ok?", "Sure?" I said laughing.

Then I told Shawn "I'm gonna go get art supplies for a peice I wanna do", "ok but you better hurry up weirdo", "Oh yeah I'm the weirdo" I said laughing.

I walked over to the place because it wasn't far.

I went in the store and got a lot of supplies paint, brushes, canvas, then I heard a guy's voice say "Can I be your model?" I turned around and it was Calum.

Then I was in Calum's trance, he said "Come with me darling" he said as his breath hit me in the ear.

I felt a wave of electricity go all over my body, Then Calum started kissing me all over my neck.

*Heated things happened ;)*

I was in a hotel room with Calum, Calum kept talking about how we laughed for everything and how we would watch movies and stuff.

I was undressed and so was he I wanted to stay in his arms forever. Then I got a text from Shawn, holy shit I forgot he said some people were gonna come over.

Shawn🎸: Jade where are yu?

Jade: I am sorry Shawn...I'll be there in 10

Shawn🎸: Ok hurry tho

I quickly wrapped the blankets around my body and ran into the bathroom and changed. Then Calum said "Come on bail I wanna be with you", "Cal...Shawn is my best friend I can't bail" I said then he got up and he pulled me close to him and said "I love you" and he kissed me.

I then left and hailed a cab, I got home and saw a couple of cars parked and I went in the house and I saw, Shawn and Luke,Ash, and Mikey.

I hugged all of them, and then I went upstairs to change. Then I heard a knock on the door and I said "Come in" then I saw Luke came in.

"Jade I know you were with Calum...but don't worry the guys are clueless" he said laughing and saying it a bit cockily.

I was in an oversized sweater with black yoga pants, with my hair in a bun. I took out my psp, and started playing teken.

Luke then sat down on my bed and said "You should get back with Calum...Elizabeth isn't his daughter you know", "I know but...I don't know luke" I said sighing at the end.

I then saw Luke playing with his lip ring, speaking of piercings I was planning to get a neck piercing.

"Luke can you go with me somewhere?","Sure umm where exactly?","The same place where you got your lip pierced", "you are gonna get a piercing?", "yeah...a neck piercing", "Um are you sure?", "yeah I gues-" I said starting to gag wanting to throw up.

I threw up, I really don't know why? but Luke quickly asked "Jade are you ok?", "Yeah I guess" I said.

Why would I barf? I mean nature's visit doesn't come for me in like a couple of days.

What if........